Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Lesbian Zone

Old 06-26-2010, 09:22 AM   #21
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I have my own opinion of that dumb show...but...
Everyone else worded it nicely, why ruin a good thing...

BTW....

I had a hawt{and very Intelligent} lil "buddy" from Long Beach [hy called it long Bitch, but..moot]...
there's something to be said about painting with broad brushes and such...

and yes, True Blood ForTehWIN!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2010, 10:00 AM   #22
leatherfaery

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I like my nouns Pro
Relationship Status:
in deep

leatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputation
Wink ummmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
that's not the lead singer from TSOL?
say it ain't so.
It ain't so.

oh and BTW WOOOOOO.
leatherfaery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:01 PM   #23
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

So.. If the only option in my dating circle were lesbians like this show repesents?

I would be a nun or date guys...
Old 06-27-2010, 09:39 PM   #24
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR View Post
whats really scarey to me is one of these girls looks familiar-i know i know her from somewhere--lol
LOL if you mean Whitney and you live in Nor Cal you probably do! She lived up here or a while
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:42 PM   #25
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm perhaps it is because I was an LA lipstick lesbian for a point and time or maybe because most my friends are in this circle of women on the show but I actually thought it was a fairly accurate projection of the broad lesbian scene in SoCal and heck even NorCal for that matter....once again just my stance on the show
Old 06-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #26
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
Hmmm perhaps it is because I was an LA lipstick lesbian for a point and time or maybe because most my friends are in this circle of women on the show but I actually thought it was a fairly accurate projection of the broad lesbian scene in SoCal and heck even NorCal for that matter....once again just my stance on the show
that's just it--it's not all that broad.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #27
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
that's just it--it's not all that broad.
I suppose that depends on your part of the country.....also depends on whether one really cares to define themselves based on labels.Which I personally think is why the show is not going over very well. They are relaxed and date women...being themselves and not worrying about what kind of lesbian they may or may not be. To each their own
Old 07-04-2010, 08:19 AM   #28
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
I suppose that depends on your part of the country.....also depends on whether one really cares to define themselves based on labels.Which I personally think is why the show is not going over very well. They are relaxed and date women...being themselves and not worrying about what kind of lesbian they may or may not be. To each their own
I agree. It depends where you're from. I'm from Miami and the lesbian scene is totally different in South Florida but you do have a larger mix and cultures then you do in other metro area.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #29
*euniique*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I was in Japan when this show aired & was kind of disappointed that I couldn't watch it while I was there. After reading these posts it doesn't look like I missed out on anything. Thanks!
*euniique* is offline   Reply With Quote