Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Simple Sam and yes I know you too. I am not taking T, nor am I having surgeries. I am male but not going to transition. Therefore I retain Butch. Didn't think you were nit picking.
Thanks Corkey, i was not sure in the last couple years if you decided to take T, that is all i was wondering.

thank you for clarifying
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #42
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

What, a pleasant answer to an honest question. Really, put your guard down.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #43
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Thanks Corkey, i was not sure in the last couple years if you decided to take T, that is all i was wondering.

thank you for clarifying
No problem Sam. Have a good evening.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:17 PM   #44
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne-maman View Post
I love these gents. Fellows, you're always welcome in my thread! Let's hear why you love lesbians. I am sure Sam would like to hear!
Thanks Pasha. Of course I love my lesbian sisters. It was nice of you to start this thread and beautiful to read. Maybe Sam can learn something from it. I just learned something by reading it.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 09:17 PM   #45
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
All right SPA. I am single.

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Not all femme women consider themselves "lesbian"

that was all i meant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Simple Sam and yes I know you too. I am not taking T, nor am I having surgeries. I am male but not going to transition. Therefore I retain Butch. Didn't think you were nit picking.
Sam and Corkey! Hello! Its almost enough for a party. Now remember, the question of the evening is "Why Do You Like Lesbians?" Corkey has already shared a loving tidbit about his lady love. Sam, you're next in the circle. Here. Hold this. Whoever is holding the rose must share with us an admiration of the lesbian sort. Go ahead Sam. Don't be shy.
bonne-maman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bonne-maman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 09:18 PM   #46
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
Thanks Pasha. Of course I love my lesbian sisters. It was nice of you to start this thread and beautiful to read. Maybe Sam can learn something from it. I just learned something by reading it.
If you were here I would give you a brownie with your tea Mr. Ezee. You certainly deserve one! Spa does make good brownies!
Old 07-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #47
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i'm not shy. but the girlie type of lesbian has an aura about them. better?
Old 07-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #48
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
*sighs and ducks and covers*

here is comes, folks.. hold on to your asses..
I am truely hoping that my sarcasim here was uncalled for.. and if so, I am sorry for interrupting the flow of the thread..

Another reason why I admire lesbians? Because they are proud of being a woman that loves other women.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:21 PM   #49
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

thank you
Old 07-05-2010, 09:22 PM   #50
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
i'm not shy. but the girlie type of lesbian has an aura about them. better?
Sam, I love when you guys love girlie lesbians! That is one of the things I love about Tmen, when they love girlie lesbians! You get a brownie Mister!
Old 07-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #51
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
your opinion of course.

differences of opinions from all walks of life Bent. you keep yours, i will keep mine.
My opinion is that you should state yours more clearly, if you really want us to buy this attempt at back-peddling:

Quote:
Not all femme women consider themselves "lesbian"

that was all i meant.
I think that's incredibly obvious, Sam. I think we're all pretty well versed that not all femmes consider themselves lesbian, which has zero relevance to the thread.

There is no way, from the way you worded your comment, that you can honestly expect anyone here to believe "that was all you meant."

It was damned disrespectful to the intent of the thread. Own it.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #52
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am whatever you want to call me....

I'm not male or transgendered, label me whatever you please, doesn't matter to me.

I love the two Tmen that I have dated because:
1. They are handsome as sin!
2. Fantastic, creative lovers with some hella stamina.
3. Both, I've heard (didn't know them pre), are much happier with themselves and that shows in how they present to others.
4. Both would do anything to help their friends, both locally and afar.
5. And Both have had the COURAGE to transition at work and at large, and that is amazingly brave! So I totally respect them for that!

I appreciate this thread to uplift our brothers and sisters, not belittle them with left-handed compliments.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #53
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
I am truely hoping that my sarcasim here was uncalled for.. and if so, I am sorry for interrupting the flow of the thread..

Another reason why I admire lesbians? Because they are proud of being a woman that loves other women.
Tender, We Lesbians do have some pride goin on, don't we?

You know though, that is exactly one of the reasons I love Tmen. They are so, without fear or regret, proud of their brave selves. Takes my breath away the struggle they go through and maintain all that pride. Love.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:28 PM   #54
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

Mister Clark Kent, here. Hold the rose. Tell me why you like me. (or any other lesbians).

I like you because you are funny and you are a big enough man to identify yourself without the traditional Tman trappings.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #55
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
I'm not male or transgendered, label me whatever you please, doesn't matter to me.

I love the two Tmen that I have dated because:
1. They are handsome as sin!
2. Fantastic, creative lovers with some hella stamina.
3. Both, I've heard (didn't know them pre), are much happier with themselves and that shows in how they present to others.
4. Both would do anything to help their friends, both locally and afar.
5. And Both have had the COURAGE to transition at work and at large, and that is amazingly brave! So I totally respect them for that!

I appreciate this thread to uplift our brothers and sisters, not belittle them with left-handed compliments.

A
Transitioning in the larger world is absolutely awe inspiring. I agree Pajara. It makes the whole world a better place when Transpeople make this path.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #56
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Well, Pasha, you know you just might be my favorite lesbian. I respect the life you've lived and the people and causes you've represented. I admire the gays, lesbians and trans people who have come before me, you and the rest of us, who have allowed us to have the voices we do today.

I have been guilty, in the past, of generalizations that were hurtful, because of hurtful, backlash encounters I'd had. You are one of the people who has gotten me to look at those behaviors and adjust my perspective accordingly.

I like people who are willing to build bridges, not desperately cling to tired stereotypes.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken

Last edited by Mister Bent; 07-05-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #57
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stearns View Post
I am a transman who treasures his queer identity and will never give it up. I like and admire lesbians for their tremendous courage and the paths they have forged for our entire community. My closest lesbian friend, Susan, has been out and proud for over 30 years. She brings a rich history, amazing political and social insights, a keen eye for bullshit and a sharp tongue for "-ism's".
Stearns, I seem to have been so busy pouring the fucking tea (smile) that I missed your post at first. Thank you. We lesbians are a dogged bunch about making change, I agree.

Here's some tea Mister.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #58
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Well, Pasha, you know you just might be my favorite lesbian. I respect the life you've lived and the people and causes you've represented. I admire the gays, lesbians and trans people who have come before me, you and the rest of us, who have allowed us to have the voices we do toay.

I have been guilty, in the past, of generalizations that were hurtful, because of hurtful, backlash encounters I'd had. You are one of the people who have gotten me to look at those behaviors and adjust my perspective accordingly.

I like people who are willing to build bridges, not desperately cling to tired stereotypes.
Two brownies for you Mister Vent. I am a sucker for compliments. Let's put somethin stronger in that damn tea shall we?
Old 07-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #59
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne-maman View Post
Let's put somethin stronger in that damn tea shall we?
Woot Woot!!!
If this thread's rockin don't come a knockin!!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #60
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Well, Pasha, you know you just might be my favorite lesbian.
i also like the Pasha!!

but i am not sure it's about 'lesbian' or about the way that i feel that she communicates with this brave sort of honesty/transparency. or maybe it's her dog. either way, i <3 Pasha!!

(and i probably don't belong in this thread as i feel "queer" fits me best most days--but there are lesbians and trans-people that i admire and respect for the people they are--they just also happen to be either lesbian or trans.

*disliking an entire group of people says more about the "disliker" than the group of people!!*)
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post: