Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

On Bones they said a Cougar could date someone half their age plus seven, I am going with that.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #42
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
Just wait until you are getting your AARP card... THEN you will feel like you are 24!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet View Post
I want my aarp card. It has such beautiful discounts.
I'm not even 32 yet and am already getting AARP fliers. What's that all about?? lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 06:18 PM   #43
prettylilgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, lil grrl
Relationship Status:
On an amazing journey

prettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I have always found myself attracted to older than I am . It seems as though anyone younger than me is too immature and still into games and drama.
prettylilgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prettylilgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2011, 07:26 PM   #44
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

I've become a cougar, but I don't think that's a bad thing. Every time I've dated older than myself there has been endless d r a m a. I don't seem able to fall into bed with someone older than myself without finding one with some kind of mental or emotional issue which she then expects me to put up with. No no no.. I like younger. They own their drama, they're flexible, they're open to change, they're creative in bed, they're fun!

Of course when I say older and younger I may be exaggerating. I've never dated more than 10 years older and 6 years younger. So really I like people roughly my age.

It's true about the older/younger sanity divide however, I don't know what it is but my this-person-is-a-nutter radar appears to switch off whenever someone is (even slightly) my elder.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:47 PM   #45
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I love older femmes. It seems everytime I date my age or older we aren't on the same path. I'm not looking to raise a family I wanna connect on a deep level with someone and I don't do that with my age or older All my friends or xs are older.

I wanna live happily ever after with a cougar mmmmmm hawt lol
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 12:14 AM   #46
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Heck with every day that goes by I get a bit older,the femmes by and large seem to be getting younger..just a thought at 1:20am in the dark thirty.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 12:17 AM   #47
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I was thinkin' the same thing about the guys.................<smile>

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2011, 08:21 PM   #48
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Personally I've always gone with the older ones. Sometimes 13 yrs my senior. I can't help it, older makes me weak in the knees and gets my blood to pumping. I just relate better on a deeper level with older.More life experience.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 02:02 PM   #49
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Delightful surprises do come one's way when living with and open heart and open mind
Old 04-19-2011, 02:33 PM   #50
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Somehow, I think I have become a Cougar too. But who knows what the future will bring?
Old 04-25-2011, 03:02 AM   #51
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Wink

Age, what age?
Old 04-25-2011, 04:08 AM   #52
undone

How Do You Identify?:
me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
Sold!

undone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Heck with every day that goes by I get a bit older,the femmes by and large seem to be getting younger..just a thought at 1:20am in the dark thirty.

see now at 3 am i have the same thought about butches, and that just dose not work in my favor.
undone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #53
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

My last three exes were 29 when I started dating them. The last became a big relationship and the almost 9 years between us was an issue in the end. Mostly because she simply did not have the life experience.

I'm currently exploring a relationship with someone close to my age (She is 46 I'm 42) and I find it totally different. We have so much in common including more advanced communication skills (grin). I agree with the poster who talked about wanting to be at parallel times for retirement etc... I can totally see the importance in that.

So I'd have to say not pro not against but think that it should be thought about carefully and that it may change at different times in your life.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 10:15 PM   #54
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation
Default nothing in common

I find that if I date someone my age or even close, that we have nothing in common! For me it is at least a 10yr age difference. Ive always been told Im an old soul and beyond my years. I guess it just depends on what you like to get out of a relationship really.
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 04:30 AM   #55
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

I think age is an issue for me.
I have never dated anyone older than me like ever I don't think. Not by more than a couple years.
I think older femmes just intimidate me. lol
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:19 AM   #56
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

i think
That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had
And what you've learned from them and less to do with

how many birthdays you've celebrated.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:02 PM   #57
nellsbells

How Do You Identify?:
Baby Girl
Relationship Status:
dipping my toe in new waters

nellsbells Has the BEST Reputationnellsbells Has the BEST Reputationnellsbells Has the BEST Reputationnellsbells Has the BEST Reputationnellsbells Has the BEST Reputationnellsbells Has the BEST Reputationnellsbells Has the BEST Reputationnellsbells Has the BEST Reputationnellsbells Has the BEST Reputationnellsbells Has the BEST Reputationnellsbells Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltcowboi View Post
i think
That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had
And what you've learned from them and less to do with

how many birthdays you've celebrated.
Agreed.
I've never slept with, let alone dated anyone remotely near my age. Always older. Being only recently a legal adult, this of course resulted in a lot of concern from my mother who insisted I was being "taken advantage of". But I've been with my lady on and off for 2 years now, with a sixteen year age gap. At sixteen, she was literally twice my age. Ha!

It's hard though, to determine. Definitely case by case. The I wouldn't trust most of the dipshits I went to high school with to not make mistakes with their bodies and feelings. Most of them couldn't remember their own phone numbers.
nellsbells is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nellsbells For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #58
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I've always been with older, since I was 14. I had older girlfriends/boyfriends and sexual "fun" partners (I was bi) by 3-6 years until I was bout 24.

Then it broke into two categories. sex and fun, age doesn't matter but no one under 19.
Depending entirely on their maturity level. Sex is sex and should be enjoyed purely for it's own sake. And with that, there is no age limit aside from consenting adult. I have had sex with 19 (when I was 35) and 70 (right before I met my exwife)

I am not exactly the most mature person in the world. I may be world weary beyond 157, and been around 9 squillion different blocks, but I'm not all that... security driven.

I love it when someone shows off for me. I have since I was about 8. I love it when they get a bit cocky. I love it when they make an ass of themselves to make me laugh. In short, I like someone popping wheelies on their bike and then wiping out and laughing at themselves.

I had a 48 year old boydyke half naked and wrapped in saran wrap wearing a motorcycle helmet and gyrating around in front of a paint of a moon yelling "I'm a space man!!!" to make me laugh cause I was sad.

So, I'm really not all that mature. I don't really desire a mortgage. I am not sure if I'll still be living in vancouver in three years. I like playing truth or dare. I love it when someone climbs a tree for me. I like beer. I like cocktails. I like museums. I love being dapper. I love road trips.

so... my age range is 35 - 55. I'm 44. But within that is their maturity and experience levels. I like same as me: High levels of experience, low levels of maturity. I love *playfulness* but I hate naivety.

I seem to have the most fun with dykes in their late 40's and early 50's. They are more likely to look in my direction with some understanding of "fun casual sex" or "fully committed life partner"
the ones younger than me, in their late 30's (in my area) only know semi commited relationships. (read: not a life partner and not uncommitted sex) where people live together for 3 years and them move out.

*nightmare*

so I have a bit of a fear of 30 something dykes in vancouver.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #59
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

When I first came out , I was seeing an older woman. I was 17 she was 23. It made for learning curves for sure, I matured much more with her faster I believe. But since that time, I"ve pretty much dated within my age group give or take a few years.
I've dated one person that was much older, disaster for me for reasons beyond age.
I think there is a difference in common ground within diff. age groups, but I don't see a problem with anyone wanting to date older or younger. It's not an issue for me. I just prefer someone close to my own age or within 2-3 years.
just my 2 cents worth.
Old 11-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #60
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

age makes no nevamind to me. it's all about connectedness, playfulness, intelligence and integrity in mah book...

i've been wit' women mah own age and some 20 years older or younger. it's not about age, it's about spirit.