Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

View Poll Results: Whacha doin' this summer?
Work, work, work! 40 45.98%
Gardening until I can feel the earth in my soul! 15 17.24%
Beach baby! 19 21.84%
Fishing is what it's all about! 11 12.64%
I got a honeydo list as long as my arm! 11 12.64%
Just trying to survive 'til vacation. 13 14.94%
Cottage! Won't be back until labor day. 0 0%
I live in Australia mate! It's winter here! 0 0%
You'll find me with a good book and a sweet concoction in hand. 15 17.24%
Watching old reruns of Diffferent Strokes. I miss Arnold already. 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2010, 08:10 AM   #1
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Whacha doin' this summer?

Well summer may not be here yet officially, but it's in full swing as far as I'm concerned! I see people out in their gardens, cars with kayaks on top, the seems to be pretty busy these days, and people are mysteriously disappearing. (to go I suspect!)

Whacha got in mind for YOUR summer? Some ? Maybe some ? Or with any luck, a litttle

Old 05-29-2010, 08:23 AM   #2
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Beach, Baby!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 08:30 AM   #3
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,358 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I am a high school math teacher, and I have a few more weeks of school before we say goodbye to the students.

I am taking two classes: one in nanotechnology and one course to celebrate International Polar Year, which was last year.

I have a lot to learn about the robotics program I am starting, and I have a lot of software to install and a lot of irregular mazes to design.

We are starting to play seriously in the garden today, and I think we might plant some garlic if there's any at the farmer's market.

I am looking forward to visiting the farm where we bought a share. You should see the list of veggies we get in June!
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 08:30 AM   #4
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I live right across the road from salt water, so I've got no excuse, but for some reason we didn't make it to the beach much last summer. So my sweetie and me made a pact that we are going to the beach. The swimming beach, the beachcombing beach, and the lake - several of our friends have cottages. And my promise to myself is to NOT get any third degree sunburns this year!
Old 05-29-2010, 08:33 AM   #5
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,783 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to NYC in June to see some friends AND go to two baseball games, Mets vs. Tigers. Can't wait for that!

I'll be spending some time in northern Michigan, in my hometown, which has amazing beaches on Lake Huron.

Other than that...working, working, working.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 08:52 AM   #6
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I will be headed for the beach in about 2 weeks. Going to Boca Grande, and taking a boat to Key West!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:02 AM   #7
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Work, garden, few camping trips, maybe a Charleston or Savannah trip, maybe a trip to the aquarium in Atlanta. Hopefully Biltmore in fall wish I could go now while all the flowers are blooming, maybe a weekend beach trip in the fall. Much to many people at the beach this time of year for me. Damn I left out fishing how the heck did that happen
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 09:05 AM   #8
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Work
Sea World
Hang out with friends
Work
and then Sea World some more. Bought an annual pass and plan on using it!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 09:32 AM   #9
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Sadly my vacation time is in short supply, but I will have enough to take a trip with my gf. She will have a whole month off, which I will very much enjoy even if I have to work.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #10
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

So far I've spent an ENORMOUS amount of time doing yard work. But hopefully when it gets hotter the grass will slow down and I'll have time for some of the work I want to do on my house. A new dog yard has to go up: we're making it a little smaller so we can built a little patio for ourselves. It'll be cool there in the morning. Can't wait to have my breakfast sitting in the shade by the brook! Then for the afternoon shade, I'd like to replace the front steps with a verandah. Don't know if I'll get this started this summer or not, but a girl can dream, can't she?
Old 05-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #11
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Family coming in June.
Wedding in June.
Her family tentatively coming in July.
My family right after.
Tenative reunion.
Hoping for a potential getaway over a weekend.
Other than that, working.
Oh and maybe join a gym.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 09:58 AM   #12
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread!!!

I am excited. My house will be filled with many guests this summer. I have numerous day trips planned but I am really looking forward to visiting Cumberland Island. I will be playing bball and swimming on the daily!!! Work will be busy and I will have help so I am lucky!!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:25 AM   #13
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Working, although there may be vacation time but that hasn't been discussed at work yet.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:44 AM   #14
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Well, we have done some landscaping in the backyard, the pool is beautiful and sparkly and ready for the summer kickoff, have some garage cleanout to do, planning a gathering for the 4th of July since I have a four day weekend off of work, and a summer closing wedding in Massachusetts. Yep, I'd say this summer is right on track for being a really good one! Hope everyone enjoys their summer!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:53 AM   #15
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:58 AM   #16
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy In Florida View Post
Yowsa!
Old 05-29-2010, 11:00 AM   #17
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

camping camping camping camping camping camping camping camping

PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 11:29 AM   #18
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Our Summer, hell even our Spring, is not looking so great.

We've had a whole month of rain! Well, really it has barely stopped since January.

Please Universe, I'd like to have a Summer this year

Camping and hiking and swimming... *crossing fingers*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 11:41 AM   #19
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

After I get settled into my new place...
going to visit Christie and Jess
trips to the lake and mountains often,
gardening to my hearts content!!!
camping YEAR AROUND any time the urge hits
getting lost a couple times to enjoy the scenery in my new hometown
grilling out as much as possible... maybe even build a special fire pit where we can enjoy after-dark bonfires & roasting marshmallows and have the smoke keep the skeeters away
RELAXING when I can
going to see my nieces and brother
meeting my two best friends from PA somewhere in Richmond or another "in the middle" place for trips to museums and botanical gardens
hiking
fishing and feeding my turtles
picking up old hobbies that I had pushed to the side...like my photography and sculpting
bird watching!!
a little boating... maybe even renting a pontoon boat at Lake James for a whole crew of us to get together for the weekend
doing some home fix up projects that will bring me much joy that I can help out a friend
sitting out on the porch to watch every beautiful sunset possible
enjoying the company of good friends and people from my new hometown (I intend on being the best hostess they've ever met!)

I love all things outdoors... I'm sure I'll add to this list
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 12:34 PM   #20
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

working a lot...it is our busy season. I am going to my cousin's wedding in Chicago next month though.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post: