Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 11-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
Ravin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
Otherside Of My Bed Is Empty

Ravin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST Reputation
Default Don't YOU Hate It When??

Don't you hate it when you are in a relationship and they end it through an Email??
Ravin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Yes that has happen to me before I called it being a coward

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I do. It is immature and is a totally inappropriate way to end a relationship! People all people deserve consideration and respect especially in these intimate matters.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

SORRY That is the worst!! I would rather have someone tell me its over. Email seems unresolved. BLAH!

This only means one thing...You can definitely do better!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #5
Femnator

How Do You Identify?:
Dominate Femme

Femnator is on a distinguished road

One Word! Immature ..
Femnator is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Femnator For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Yikes, never had it happen.

I guess they thought they couldn't do it face to face?

Maybe they were worried about the reaction and did not want to deal with the drama?

Maybe they can't handle confrontation?

Maybe it's long distance and they can't see you face to face?

At least you got a notification it was over..

I don't know, sorry this happened to ya'll.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 11-08-2010 at 07:05 PM. Reason: added question
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:11 PM   #7
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yikes... however, In my case I think that would of been way better than what happened to me. I guess we need to really be sure who we are dealing with.

Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:11 PM   #8
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Yikes... however, In my case I think that would of been way better than what happened to me. I guess we need to really be sure who we are dealing with.

You will find someone who is worth your time, they didnt deserve you

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #9
Femnator

How Do You Identify?:
Dominate Femme

Femnator is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post

Does One Ever Really Know Who The Other One Is.. I Don't Think So,
A Lot Of People Wear So Many Masks, It's Sad and VERY Scary..
Femnator is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Femnator For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 07:20 PM   #10
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femnator View Post
Does One Ever Really Know Who The Other One Is.. I Don't Think So,
A Lot Of People Wear So Many Masks, It's Sad and VERY Scary..
You are so correct on that.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:23 PM   #11
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default hate it when

You save a coupon for months and months until you actually need it, for something like lemon pledge, and go to use it only to find that, it's a 50 cent off coupon when you buy 5 or more. WTF ??? Who in the world needs 5 cans of lemon pledge. Heck it took me 2 years to use the first can. That coupon isn't worth the paper it's written on.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:06 PM   #12
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

when things are left unsaid...
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 06:14 AM   #13
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

i hate it when i ivite a femme over to watch movies and she picks a chik flic that she has seen 20xs then sobs threw the whole thing.. ill pick the movies next time!
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:44 AM   #14
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

When you wake up off and on throughout the night because you don't feel good and there is no one there to rub your head... Just when I think I have this crud beat...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 07:08 AM   #15
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
When you wake up off and on throughout the night because you don't feel good and there is no one there to rub your head... Just when I think I have this crud beat...
Just got over that.. found the source of the problem and now all better!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:39 PM   #16
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
i hate it when i ivite a femme over to watch movies and she picks a chik flic that she has seen 20xs then sobs threw the whole thing.. ill pick the movies next time!
It is a test, you know....

To see how sensitive you are.....
To see if you can figure out how to comfort her.....
To check your endurance for the expression of emotion....

There are many acceptable responses but,
offering to pick the movie next time isnt a good one.
Neither is falling asleep during the chik flick.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #17
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

............someone tells you that "your headlights are on bright today"!

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 10:15 AM   #18
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

A big fat juicy bug explodes on your windshield , right in your line of vision. You have to keep leaning to see around it.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:13 AM   #19
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you are all bleary-eyed in the morning but you manage to make your coffee, then you pour chunky cream into it?

Don't you hate it when you've only quit smoking 4 days earlier and this feels like something to slit your wrists over?

*Accepting coffee deliveries this morning*
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #20
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you are sound asleep toasty, cozy warm and having a really great dream.. and suddenly you have to pee so bad it hurts but you don't wanna wake up?

Don't you hate it when someone gets mad at you, deletes you off of FB and has a mini temper tantrum because they've sent you texts to your phone that you're ignoring but in reality THEY forgot your cell was turned off? lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post: