Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 10-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #41
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Anything touching the sacks is painful lately. I canceled last spring mamo because I knew I couldn't handle the pressure. Dr told me to take vitamin E but it hasn't helped much. Anything I can take to get through it? Aspirins do nothing.
My breasts are tender too. (no this is not a comeon lol). My doctor reccommended not drinking or eating anything with caffeine one week prior to the mammo and it seems to work!
Old 10-23-2010, 01:23 PM   #42
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I don't drink caffeinated drinks or anything besides water usually. After menopause this happens. Sometimes it's lifelong, sometimes not. I'm hoping not. HRT relieves it, but that's not going to happen. Another reason to have them removed.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 01:28 PM   #43
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

going to get mammo hopefully soon whenever the god damn breast center calls, its in hackensack, NJ and its busy too!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #44
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Anything touching the sacks is painful lately. I canceled last spring mamo because I knew I couldn't handle the pressure. Dr told me to take vitamin E but it hasn't helped much. Anything I can take to get through it? Aspirins do nothing.
****Have it done at a facility with Digital Mammography Unit***
Demystifying Breast Pain: The Actual Diagnosis of Painful Breasts or Mastalgia

Breast Pain: What to Expect

Cyclical
Usually bilateral (both breasts) and felt around the upper outer layers of breasts and is associated with lumpiness.
Dull and nagging, often radiating to the arm pit.
Non- Cyclical
Typically unilateral.
Maybe constant or irregular, acute burning pain felt in the area below the nipple.
Alleviating Breast Pain
Most often, breast pain isn't too severe and fades away in a few days without medication. For more severe cases, topical NSIAD's and pain killers are prescribed. For Mastitis without abscess, antibiotics are recommended. Self remedial ways to palliate breast pain are:

Diet Changes
Avoid Fatty Food Intake: Hydrogenated fats obstruct the formation of Gamma Linolenic Acid, a chemical that stops breast pain. Reduction of fatty foods thus helps relieve the pain.
Limit Caffeine: Caffeine contains methlyxanthine that stimulates breast tissue and causes pain. Keeping a check on caffeine intake, especially before periods is helpful.
Reduce Salt Intake: Excess salt retains fluid in the body and this could increase pain.
Support Breasts
Wearing a properly fitted bra and avoiding high impact exercises is essential. It is advisable to avoid wearing under-wired bras before periods.

Medication
Seek medical advice and then go off or change preparation of oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy, as changes in hormones may increase pain.

Learn To Relax
Being calm and relaxed reduces the impact of stress related hormones on breast pain.

Others

Use cold or hot compress to soothe the pain.

Next Steps
Breast pain is rarely an indication of breast cancer. However, depending on the cause and severity of one's pain, it is advisable to chart out a follow up routine with your health care provider, which may include routine mammograms. Breast infections generally require a follow up in 24-48 hours. A startling truth is that Mastitis does not cause cancer, but cancer can mimic Mastitis. Therefore it is important to track your pain, get all tests done to rule out cancer and relieve yourself of the anxiety caused by breast pain.
Demystifying Breast Pain: The Actual Diagnosis of Painful Breasts or Mastalgia
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 06:45 PM   #45
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,294 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation

This is a great thread. I lost my Grandmother years ago to Breast Cancer. I have a very close friend that is losing her battle to Cancer that started in her breasts. It is very important that we take care of our Meeps!
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tucker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 06:51 PM   #46
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Cyclical
Usually bilateral (both breasts) and felt around the upper outer layers of breasts and is associated with lumpiness.
Dull and nagging, often radiating to the arm pit.
Non- Cyclical
Typically unilateral.
Maybe constant or irregular, acute burning pain felt in the area below the nipple.
Maybe it is not fibro pain there..... thank you for this Tommi!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #47
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
going to get mammo hopefully soon whenever the god damn breast center calls, its in hackensack, NJ and its busy too!!
There are 220 Mammography Centers in New Jersey. Does it have to be there>? It's a small state>
Click here enter New Jersey (Locality pull down menuno city or Zip), and look for the ones with the American College of Radiology Accreditation.*the little logo, like the one beside
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #48
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Tommi, mammo centers should pay you for this or we should!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #49
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
Tommi, mammo centers should pay you for this or we should!!!
I am rewarded beyond measure. I have been a women's health activist for years, and as the expression goes "We've come a long way baby". Enjoy all we can be.

Come for a Cause: Pink October - Fight Breast Cancer by Shopping Our "Pink October" Toys!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 08:18 PM   #50
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

(((Jo Jo))),

Hope your second mammogram was good and the dr's didn't find anything.

Hugs my friend,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I'm glad to see this thread kept alive....

I had a baseline in my early 40s...and then slacked off for 5 years. I'm 48, just had my second mammo....and just got the call and letter to see my doctor and have a conversation about my right breast, and then another mammo.

Honestly, I'm scared shitless. And, yes, I'm following up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #51
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I had my first mammogram at 35 and did it because my mom kept telling md to go. I don't like dr's, but since my mom had a partial hysterectomy at 31 and my aunt having a full hysterectomy at 34. The dr's gave me a clean bill of health and told to come back when I am 40.

I do everything I can to support breast cancer research.

Zimmy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #52
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
(((Jo Jo))),

Hope your second mammogram was good and the dr's didn't find anything.

Hugs my friend,

Zimmy
Thanks Zimmy ...it's scheduled, and I'll go. It's scary, but too important to ignore. Scoote's going for hers too.

I'm so proud of everyone who has taken the plunge and is going to get their mammo or gotten it done...and even more so of those who are promoting it to others and encouraging them to go.

Tommi....you're a gem...and all I can do is send you a big for your encouragement and support.

I've already decided that I'm treating myself after the follow-up mammo, regardless of the outcome. I'm diabetic, so a chocolate fest (as much as I'd love it) is bad....I'm thinking a nice chaise lounge for poolside instead!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #53
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

JustJo, thank you for starting this thread! Keeping my fingers crossed and patiently waiting till we hear your good results!!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:29 AM   #54
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks Zimmy ...it's scheduled, and I'll go. It's scary, but too important to ignore. Scoote's going for hers too.

I'm so proud of everyone who has taken the plunge and is going to get their mammo or gotten it done...and even more so of those who are promoting it to others and encouraging them to go.

Tommi....you're a gem...and all I can do is send you a big for your encouragement and support.

I've already decided that I'm treating myself after the follow-up mammo, regardless of the outcome. I'm diabetic, so a chocolate fest (as much as I'd love it) is bad....I'm thinking a nice chaise lounge for poolside instead!
Good luck my friend my thoughts and prayers are with you but following up is good thing!! I'm past due for my mammo too just waiting for the breast center to call but I think I will call them on Wed!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 12:10 PM   #55
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Here, and thanks for all you do, and the coffee ...

Thank you, and WAY to go on that journey to Mammogramville. The road is scary, and when you are all done, yes.Do something nice for yourself.

I dropped my Ex and her partner at LAX this AM. They treated themselves to a trip to for 8 days..(Not just because they both had their Mammo's : It was both their birthdays this month too)

So, I'll be doing the petsitting stops across town to walk GiGi, play with JesseWildCat and have Mo MO run and hide, till they get home. I asked them to bring me one of those hula dancer girls instead of the usual T-shirt or ballcap.

SO < I treated myself...I went to Ace Hardware on my way home and did just that this morning before the 10AM game .

I bought things that the house needed. Ahem. A bristle brush to clean out the dryer. A little brush that looks like a potato for veggies * I guess. I did get the power surge cord for my new 24" LCD monitor which is what I went into Ace to get.. Oh, and a new lawn rake. (It was on sale ) And a tropical palm tree carpet for the hall, and a Jellybean palm tree rug for in front of the kitchen sink where I spish and spash. I hate shopping, so , this was good.

I am looking forward to next year's Mammo. I think I'll go to Maui.Oh wait..I'll be in Little Rock, and hope to see each of you and yours there too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 12:34 PM   #56
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Did my yearly last month, already gotten the letter that all is well, whewww for another year!
Old 10-24-2010, 01:11 PM   #57
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Almost a year ago I found a lump while doing a self examine in the shower. It was a definite lump. No matter how many times I felt for it, it was still there. I can't even list the emotions I went through while awaiting a mammogram.

I get them about every year. I was emotionally frightened and had just seen a good friend go through a radical mastectomy. It was a scary scary time. I got an ultra sound and it was found to be a cycst. But the fear and realizing how, as a femme, how important my breasts are to me. I love them.

I get a mammogram and a pap smear every year. Every. Year.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #58
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
Almost a year ago I found a lump while doing a self examine in the shower. It was a definite lump. No matter how many times I felt for it, it was still there. I can't even list the emotions I went through while awaiting a mammogram.

I get them about every year. I was emotionally frightened and had just seen a good friend go through a radical mastectomy. It was a scary scary time. I got an ultra sound and it was found to be a cycst. But the fear and realizing how, as a femme, how important my breasts are to me. I love them.

I get a mammogram and a pap smear every year. Every. Year.
Yes....They are lovable. or so I see**

It is scary when we fear, and realize we may not be immmortal after all, and the reason so many femme's and O/0ther's are afraid to go.

Butches , FTM's and MTF's are pretty much in denial and or such fear and that could be a whole other thread

Ten Things Lesbians Should discuss with Their Healthcare Provider (Download .pdf Version)

Following are the health issues GLMA’s healthcare providers have identified as most commonly of concern for lesbians. While not all of these items apply to everyone, it’s wise to be aware of these issues.

1. Breast Cancer
Lesbians have the richest concentration of risk factors for breast cancer than any subset of women in the world. Combine this with the fact that many lesbians over 40 do not get routine mammograms, do breast self-exams, or have a clinical breast exam, and this cancer may elude early diagnosis, when it is most curable.

Ten Things Transgender Persons Should discuss with Their Healthcare Care Provider (Download .pdf Version)

Following are the health issues GLMA’s healthcare providers have identified as most commonly of concern for transgender persons. While not all of these items apply to everyone, it’s wise to be aware of these issues.

1. Access to Health Care
Transgender persons are often reluctant to seek medical care through a traditional provider-patient relationship. Some are even turned away by providers. A doctor who refuses to treat a trans person may be acting out of fear and transphobia, or may have a religious bias against GLBT patients. It’s also possible that the doctor simply doesn’t have the knowledge or experience he needs. Furthermore, health care related to transgender issues is usually not covered by insurance, so it is more expensive. Whatever the reasons, transgender people have sometimes become very ill because they were afraid to visit their providers.

2. Health History
Trans persons may hide important details of their health history from their doctors. Perhaps they fear being denied care if their history is known. Even many years after surgery, they may omit the history of their transition when seeing a new provider. Patients should see their provider as an equal partner in their health care, not as a gatekeeper or an obstacle to be overcome.

3. Hormones
Cross-gender hormone therapy gives desirable feminizing (or masculinizing) effects, but carries its own unique risks. Estrogen has the potential to increase the risk of blood clotting, high blood pressure, elevated blood sugar and water retention. Anti-androgens such as spironolactone can produce dehydration, low blood pressure, and electrolyte disturbances. Testosterone, especially when given orally or in high doses, carries the risk of liver damage. Hormone use should be appropriately monitored by the patient and provider. Some trans people tend to obtain hormones and other treatment through indirect means, bypassing the health care system. Taking hormones without supervision can result in doses too high or too low, with undesired results.

Glad to see so many taking care of themselves and each other. Send a loved one.
So, the title of my book is.
...Cancer Doesn't Knock: Stories from Who's There
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #59
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It is so important to understand... what might show up on one test, might actually show different on another test or not at all.

My Story (brief) - Multiple Tumors - Multiple Biopsy's - This one different.

Lump around 2:00 shows up on Mammogram and U/S
Thought probably just a cyst - but my doctors are aggressive and biopsy everything, including benign appearing cysts.
Schedule 2 days later for Biopsy - Cannot locate the mass on U/S 2 days later. The head of Imaging place puts me in an MRI immediately (without approval from Ins.)

They find a mass (not seen on mammo or u/s), but it appears different. They will need to do a different type of Biopsy (not a core biopsy). Two days later have Stereotactic Biopsy.

The tissue looks nothing like my other biopsies (this would be my 10th or so) The color is gray not pink. I remember saying to Kevin... This tissue looks ugly. He always told me immediately how my tissue looked, but we both knew this one was off - My partner (at the time) was with me during the biopsy and felt same.

Get the phone call that this is showing positive for a Phyllodes Tumor on biopsy. Phyllodes Tumors present like a Fibroid Adenoma - most labs are not equipped or trained to even catch them. Phyllodes Tumors (rare) once they turn malignant are very ugly. There really is no treatment for them. The treatment for a benign Phyllodes is a Partial Mastectomy with WIDE Margins and if it returns a complete mastectomy.

Which is why you must demand to have different types of tests. There are certain tumors which will never show up on a Mammo / U/S or even an MRI - This is why I have all three tests done every year.

And as far as doing a biopsy on everything. Damn RIGHT! I am currently watching a lump in my breast -- but, it is not growing - it has remained the same for six months. BUT - If I tell them... Biopsy the fucker, for my peace of mind, they will do it. Maybe that is bad doctoring - but emotions are just as important. And it’s my body for god sake.

On to another subject. If you want to have someone with you during your biopsy or even an U/S or an MRI – by all means, that is YOUR RIGHT. I have never been alone for a biopsy. They will tell you NO, and you will tell them YES. If you have to go high up the food chain, then so be it.

Now five years later – I am waiting for reconstructive surgery – though… I most recently had a dream that they botched up my surgery and am thinking… Maybe I will keep my little deformed left breast.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #60
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
Did my yearly last month, already gotten the letter that all is well, whewww for another year!
Great news. Way to go. Specially 4 U.