Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2010, 03:35 AM   #1
femmedoll

How Do You Identify?:
femme biogal

femmedoll Has the BEST Reputationfemmedoll Has the BEST Reputationfemmedoll Has the BEST Reputationfemmedoll Has the BEST Reputationfemmedoll Has the BEST Reputationfemmedoll Has the BEST Reputationfemmedoll Has the BEST Reputationfemmedoll Has the BEST Reputationfemmedoll Has the BEST Reputationfemmedoll Has the BEST Reputationfemmedoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Butch Left Me After 6 Years...Devistated

Things were great...wonderful. We even had a gay wedding. Then, a month ago, she drained our bank account, spent it all at the strip club and didn't come home that night (after she said he was "running to the store." She became distant and started not coming home on a regular basis, and wouldn't tell me where she was or where she stayed the night. She became mean, avoidant and began to blame me for the unhappiness in her life, like unfulfilled goals and stuff. A week ago, she said he needed me to move out of our house. She told me it was better for her that we not communicate, so I have no idea where she's been, where she lives now, why she left me or what the f**k is really going on with her. I left, am confused and heartbroken and and have so many unanswered questions. She went from the best lover ever, to a mean, deceitful person OVERNIGHT.

I'm lost...so sad...and I don't understand how someone who loves you like crazy for 6 years can take it all back in a night.

Anyone been through this? Any advice?
femmedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmedoll For This Useful Post:

Tags
breakup, change, partner, separation