Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #121
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation
Default Runners!!

Hey everyone!

I have been working on my fitness and must say running and walking are by far the best. I try weights, but that's a whole other story.

I started with "The Couch to 5K" after my last rugby season recovery. I enjoy it. It starts gently and I must say two 5K races have been a lot fun! I am still slow, but I am running!

I love the cowbells too, the livestrong.com has a great gym workout routine for toning. Thought I'd share.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #122
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Got the call from my Dr after harassing his office and I am CLEARED!! WOOT my adrenaline is roaring from the news. Looks like this weekend I will have to squeeze in some beach runs in Morro Bay
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #123
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

This year has been the least miles I've done in a long time. For the year I'm just at four half marathons. It's mostly been because of illness and injury. The plus side of this being my "off" year is that many events I would have gone to had unexpected horrific weather this year, from extreme cold to extreme heat to torrential downpours. Some events up here were even canceled because of heavy snow.

I hope to get in some good training miles for the rest of the summer without traveling all over the place for races. I've changed my shoes from Brooks to Hoka One. Hokas are made with a higher ground support and more padding, and are designed for people who like ultras/trail runs. I'm breaking them in tomorrow.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post: