Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 10-25-2011, 04:31 PM   #61
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

((((((((((((((((GINA))))))))))))))
You are a very brave lady....and that was very courageous of you to open yourself up to us here!!! May your days be of comforting and peaceful serenity for you!! I will walk with you in spirit!! You are loved here!!! Clay
Old 10-25-2011, 04:36 PM   #62
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

PRINCESSBELLE In SC, and I believe Florida has, we have paperwork called Five Wishes..that can be filled out (and my deceased partner's had to be notarized....and we carried copies of all the paperwork in a manila envelope everywhere with us..I had a file folder and I kept copies in there!) that I strongly suggest everyone have these filled out..they are legal and binding...and so easy to fill out. You can probably google and find out if your state has them available. Thanks for your very informative posts, Belle!!! and SocialJustice_FSU[/COLOR]
Old 10-25-2011, 04:49 PM   #63
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Take whatever organs still work then send me to ashes and sprinkle me in my garden.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 05:57 PM   #64
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

I hate death. I hate talking about it. Don't want no part of it..... Until I had to go through it with my son 3 years ago. Now, I'm a firm believer in planning ahead. It's painful enough losing your loved one, but to have to make the decisions while you are grieving is not pleasant either.

I have told my family and ex-partner that if something happens to me please do not dress me all up fancy cuz thats not who I am. Make sure that my casket is lined in pink. I don't care if its a pink shag rug, as long as its pink. I will be buried in the plot beside my son. Donate whatever organs that can be donated. And have a big party afterwards. It's not good-bye.....just see ya later!
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 01:32 PM   #65
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I have a will and all my loved ones already know this. Just in case here is my desires. Take all the parts you want , cremate the rest. But here is the most important part. Instead of a wake and a funeral, I want a huge party! Catered in a huge place with a big dance floorand lots of tables and chairs. Free open bar. With a champagne fountain. I want a band or a real good DJ. They can request any song or music they want. But they must play these 2 songs, and when they do everyone must get on the dance floor and dance. Even if you are in a wheelchair. The Hokey Pokey, and the chicken dance. Because you can't dance to those songs without laughing or at least smile. I promise if I can be there somehow come back for a few minutes to be with you for those two songs I will. Then at the end of the evening after everyone has eaten well , drank their fill and danced, they will go outside for one awesome fireworks show. And those who know me, know if I can be there with you for that, I wouldn't miss it.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:59 PM   #66
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I have a will and all my loved ones already know this. Just in case here is my desires. Take all the parts you want , cremate the rest. But here is the most important part. Instead of a wake and a funeral, I want a huge party! Catered in a huge place with a big dance floorand lots of tables and chairs. Free open bar. With a champagne fountain. I want a band or a real good DJ. They can request any song or music they want. But they must play these 2 songs, and when they do everyone must get on the dance floor and dance. Even if you are in a wheelchair. The Hokey Pokey, and the chicken dance. Because you can't dance to those songs without laughing or at least smile. I promise if I can be there somehow come back for a few minutes to be with you for those two songs I will. Then at the end of the evening after everyone has eaten well , drank their fill and danced, they will go outside for one awesome fireworks show. And those who know me, know if I can be there with you for that, I wouldn't miss it.

I am with you on the party Jagg!!! And there will be one...

Gina (too busy to stay here)..
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #67
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

My parents as well as my teachers from India, have tried to teach me to remain even-minded through all the vicissitudes of life. If I saw a movie that made me cry I was told to stop, it is only a movie. If someone was sick or dying, I was expected to sustain positive vibes or be scolded. When I saw my parents dying I cried, and was told to leave the room. Death and suffering were hardly talked about in my house or among my family unless, it was to give medicine and sympathy in soothing whispers, or practice opposition positivity. At funerals and such, there was no partying or crying. I was to give honor and respect. So when it is time for me to kick off this frame, I want to do it quietly and disappear. The way I am living now. No drama or I miss you.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2011, 03:12 PM   #68
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am a United States Marine and I've always been very proud of that fact and of the bond I share with my brothers and sisters who also wear that title proudly. Some of the most special moments of my life have been spent in the company of my fellow Marines and when I die, I'd like to rest in their company for all time. I can think of no higher honor and no finer place to rest in peace. So, with that in mind, here are my final wishes.

I am an organ donor, so I'd like whatever I might have left and useable to be donated to help another live or have a higher quality of life, if possible. After that, I want to be cremated and have my ashes interred at the Beaufort National Cemetery, outside the gates of Marine Corps Recruit Depot at Parris Island, South Carolina. I'd like a military funeral with a small detachment of Marines present to present the flag to my family members present. Also, Beaufort, SC, is only 35 miles from my home town of Savannah, GA., so that will mean that I am finally home.

Theo ...via Blackberry.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:28 PM   #69
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I will bookmark myself here, and come back with my take on my "wrap party"!

What I DO know is this, donate everything that can help someone else out, eyes, heart, liver, etc.

As a non smoker, non drug user and non drinker, I have some pretty good spare parts for someone else to use!! If I do say so myself!!

Cremate the rest. I don't want $ wasted on a fancy wooden box, with a chunk of carved marble.

Sprinkle me in the sea, then I can travel the world and be everywhere!

If family and friends are worried about not having a grave site to go visit me at, then I suggest to them, light a delicious candle for me in their living room, and take a moment to just talk to me. If they wish they could take flowers to my grave, then please, buy the biggest bouquet, and enjoy them beside the candle. In your own home, share them with me, so they can enjoy them also.

I don't have a lot of "things" to leave behind. But let me think about it some more!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #70
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

As posted elsewhere, after attending enough funerals, my biggest hope is that there will be no preachers at my funeral. A year and a half ago, a pagan friend of mine committed suicide, and his deeply Christian family felt it necessary to blame his religion for his death. Not only did they burn his altar items, but the preacher at his funeral told the crowd of mourners that he had prayed each of us live miserable lives until and only if we accepted Jesus Christ as our savior. I stood there between two atheist friends, myself a pagan, and throngs of his young friends who may or may not have been Christian. It sounded to my ears like a sinister curse.

And there was my limit with preachers at funerals. Maybe one day I will change my mind. I want to be buried somewhere neglected enough that perhaps someone can plant some white irises on my grave. Might be nice if someone could slip a few coins in my pocket before I go underground.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl

Last edited by Nat; 10-18-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #71
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Since I have diabetes, I have arranged for my body to be donated to research. All organs that are usable will be harvested and the rest goes to try and figure out what causes/cures diabetes.
I do request my family and friends (as few as there are) to have a celebration of my life and have a good old fashioned pig picking and cook out with my favorite foods!
Old 10-18-2013, 01:54 PM   #72
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

the arrangement of my remains are for the living, not me. It's their way to deal with death so it's up to them. I would *prefer* if my brain was donated to neurological research and my body to where ever it's needed (even if it's just for medical students to cut up, wtf do I care, I'm dead, I'm not going to know fuck all)

However, if there is anyone that gives a toss when I cork it (parents might be dead, I won't have kids and I may not have a partner) and it matters to them, let them do what they like. Death arrangements are for the living to help them adjust and let go. So it's really for them to decide.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #73
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I've told everyone and anyone who will listen that they should pull the plug if I can no longer ride my motorcycles. I want everything and anything on or in my body that's still useful to be harvested/recycled. I'm the long-term beneficiary of a cadaver ACL in my left knee, and I very much wish to return the favor. With interest.

I want to be cremated, and I want my ashes sprinkled off a motorcycle riding down the Blue Ridge Parkway. Then I want a memorial party. It doesn't have to be fancy, but I demand good, funny stories, and I want some pictures of me at every age to prod memories. If there's anyone still left alive to tell them, I want my friends to tell all their favourite tales about me, even the embarrassing ones, and I want everyone to laugh until their faces hurt.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #74
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

I would like my body taken out in the middle of the ocean and dumped. But I have to accept that's not going to happen.

I am claustrophobic so as irrational as it seems I am freaked out at the thought of being buried. I'm not that fond of being closed up in a furnace either but I imagine that's fairly fast, at least compared to the length of time you can be stuck in a coffin after being buried. And after I am cremated I would appreciate someone taking me for a boat ride and dumping my ashes at sea. (and I mean dump, in reality there's way too much to toss just open the bag and dump it over the side) I don't want any kind of service at all. Nothing. No mourning type shit.

Before any of that I have no problem with being practice for medical students. Well not way before, I want to be dead first of course.

All this is dependent on if there is any one still around who gives a fat rat's ass about my death. If there is I think they will enjoy knowing they are saying good bye in the way I would have wanted.

If there isn't I really won't know what they do with me and I guess it doesn't matter. I know I won't have a clue after the lights go out. And I seriously don't give a crap about anything after I'm dead. Put me in a clown costume if you like. Except for the irrational fixation i have about not being closed up. I don't want to be locked up in a coffin or be uncollected ashes stored in a box on a shelf somewhere. I want to be set free.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #75
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

I have my will made out and my son's have a copy of it. I am a organ donor and they can use what they can. Unfortunately I am on Dialysis so kidneys aren't good. My son knows that I want to be cremated after everything is done scattered over Big Bear Mountain in Calif. Due to my Native American beliefs all ashes will be scattered. All I have is left to my son's.
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #76
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Slowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST Reputation

There are companies that offer the service of making diamonds from the carbon in your hair or after cremation. This can be done while you are still alive or after death. A holographic picture or message can be engraved into the diamond. It can be set in the jewelry of your choice. This may be a tad morbid for some but for people that are leaving behind loved ones who are very sentimental this might be comforting.
Slowpurr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slowpurr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 09:39 PM   #77
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I am an organ donor. After that I really don't care what happens. Whatever arrangements "they" want to make (mother, girlfriend), I don't care. I thought that was odd of me, but then I read HB's post and I feel better.

That is all.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #78
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpurr View Post
There are companies that offer the service of making diamonds from the carbon in your hair or after cremation. This can be done while you are still alive or after death. A holographic picture or message can be engraved into the diamond. It can be set in the jewelry of your choice. This may be a tad morbid for some but for people that are leaving behind loved ones who are very sentimental this might be comforting.
I would have loved to have this from my half brother zack. he was five years younger and we only shared one parent (my biomom) but he was physically and emotionally my twin. I had heard about it later but the cost was extortionate.

I know people that get some of the ashes tattooed into a piece of tattoo art. I think it's illegal, but ash is sterile when made and if kept properly it stays that way.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:07 PM   #79
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

donate what you can, whoever wants my ashes can have em....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #80
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Oh and the death part, if it comes to a terminal lingering thing, no ventilator, no feeding tube. Do not resuscitate, do not attempt resuscitation, and my favorite, allow natural death.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: