Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 06-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #21
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default diet coke king

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
OK, a few thoughts I have, based on various replies...

* I actually do like water. But I prefer it COLD!!! And, I do not like it when I eat so I wanted an option for meals. The water in my home is pretty good so I am lucky in that respect.

* I asked about diet drinks b/c I once read that they are actually worse than the sugared drinks.
Now, back to your regularly scheduled thread...

i like water with a lil squirt of lime or lemon in it. i like to get club soda too, it satisfies the fizzy craving.
i used to consider a 2 liter of diet coke as a single serving......
i had to kick that.
when i lost weight, all i drank was coffee tea and water for a year,
i felt Great

i have had a lil problem with energy drinks
oh and Sparks.... fuggetaboudit
and course we have to drink beer, at least some........
Guinness of course
Old 06-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #22
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
i like water with a lil squirt of lime or lemon in it. i like to get club soda too, it satisfies the fizzy craving.
i used to consider a 2 liter of diet coke as a single serving......
i had to kick that.
when i lost weight, all i drank was coffee tea and water for a year,
i felt Great

i have had a lil problem with energy drinks
oh and Sparks.... fuggetaboudit
and course we have to drink beer, at least some........
Guinness of course
Luckily for me, I rarely drink any alcohol so that helps I guess.

I avoid energy drinks b/c the pup really dislikes my drinking them and it is a simple thing to do to make him happy.

Now, when you drank tea, did you sweeten it? I am pure bred Southern girl and I love my iced tea.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #23
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've become a huge water drinker over the past year or so and like others here I love it with fresh lemon or lime squeezed in. Citrus naturally helps burn certain fats so it can help with weight loss as well.

I don't drink alcohol anymore and rarely have a diet soda, so I primarily drink San Pellegrino with a dash of sparkling blood orange or grapefruit juice, coffee in the morning with a little honey and half/half, and unsweetend ice tea.

We also juice one meal out of the day (usually dinner) and it has made a huge difference in every way imaginable. Once you get hooked on the zing fresh fruit and veggie juice gives you, there's no going back!

I'm not a big stevia lover. It's way too sweet for me. I love agave nectar and local honey though and cook/bake with them as much as possible.

Stay away from artificial sweeteners...nasty stuff! Good luck
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #24
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
I've become a huge water drinker over the past year or so and like others here I love it with fresh lemon or lime squeezed in. Citrus naturally helps burn certain fats so it can help with weight loss as well.

I don't drink alcohol anymore and rarely have a diet soda, so I primarily drink San Pellegrino with a dash of sparkling blood orange or grapefruit juice, coffee in the morning with a little honey and half/half, and unsweetend ice tea.

We also juice one meal out of the day (usually dinner) and it has made a huge difference in every way imaginable. Once you get hooked on the zing fresh fruit and veggie juice gives you, there's no going back!

I'm not a big stevia lover. It's way too sweet for me. I love agave nectar and local honey though and cook/bake with them as much as possible.

Stay away from artificial sweeteners...nasty stuff! Good luck
I am pretty big on fresh fruits and veggies. It is not uncommon for me to have had an entire day's recommended servings by lunch time.

My main focus right now are modifying drinks. One, it is easier to make small changes and two, my children will be along for the ride. Luckily for me, they already drink a lot of water. But they do like juices as much as I do.

I am not a fan of lemon flavored water but I do like the idea of adding any citrus fruit for an extra kick of flavor AND fat burning benefit.

Old 06-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #25
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am a toxic diet soda drinker and am trying to quit. I love sugar but in the form of solids, not in my drinks. My momma was a diabetic and I grew up drinking diet sodas. Tab. Remember Tab? Oh saccharine! So awful!!! But regular drinks are awful!

I had quit drinking diet sodas after my stumach surgery but then started up again. And it has increased as time went on, to the point where I am gaining weight thanks to my sugar consumption, driven by my diet soda addiction.

I made a vow to drop diet sodas and sugar solids from my food intake. I have good days and bad days in regard to this. Right now as I type, I am drinking tap water. And have had only one sugar snack today. Its a good day.

I dont look at my food intake as a diet plan anymore. I see it as my life. I make good choices or bad choices. And yes, sugar substitutes really do influence my fibromyalgia. the more I consume, the worst my fibro becomes. And it also influences (negatively) my depression.

Sugar is in So many things! Ketchup! Egads! Who would have thought!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2012, 07:40 AM   #26
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
Luckily for me, I rarely drink any alcohol so that helps I guess.

I avoid energy drinks b/c the pup really dislikes my drinking them and it is a simple thing to do to make him happy.

Now, when you drank tea, did you sweeten it? I am pure bred Southern girl and I love my iced tea.

we generally drink unsweet tea, except in the am we put a lil almond milk and a sprinkle of sugar, but cold tea is unsweet. I do love to plurge on some good ole sweet tea every now and then, but g-snap drinks cold tea unsweet always.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:47 AM   #27
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post

we have a jack lalane juicer tha i love, and should use more often. Carrot apple is my fave, but mixing in some kale and other greens can make for a great meal. I also like to throw a little chunk of ginger (the root, not my schmoopy) in there for extra zing.

I have been putting juice in my club soda, YUM
tastes way better than those Fanta or Crush fruit sodas,
HFCS is BAD so we get the 100% juices.
Old 08-29-2015, 04:48 AM   #28
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default John Oliver on Sugar

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2015, 08:42 AM   #29
cookie-face

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

cookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputation

Personally I find homemade beverages to be the best- make large amounts of them, keep them in the fridge and fill a re-usable bottle with them. This way, you can control the amount of sugar to your taste.

I personally use stevia to sweeten my drinks. I make lemonade and herbal teas, especially lemongrass, and then put them in the fridge. If you have a juicer you can make your own juice, but fresh juices have to be drunk quickly, you'll use a shit ton of fruit which can be expensive, and they can be naturally high in sugar.
“I myself have seen this woman draw the stars from the sky; she diverts the course of a fast-flowing river with her incantations; her voice makes the earth gape, it lures the spirits from the tombs, send the bones tumbling from the dying pyre. At her behest, the sad clouds scatter; at her behest, snow falls from a summer's sky.”
― Catullus
cookie-face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 01:16 AM   #30
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

I have always had a issue with sugar. I LOVE sweet tea...so very much it might make up 85% of my dna , but that hasnt been proven yet.

Anyways , When I try to drink just water it makes me sick...I get really nausious no matter how fast or slow I drink it. Doesnt matter if its ice cold or room temp or well water ,spring , moon water whatever kind they have.

So I went to putting artificial sweetners in it , then I read not to because Aspartame and other stuff. I dont like lemon at all in drinks so adding that is a no. So Ive just been trying to add less sugar to my tea and drink water when It doesnt make me sick. Never tried Agave though might have to research that.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:24 AM   #31
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
I have always had a issue with sugar. I LOVE sweet tea...so very much it might make up 85% of my dna , but that hasnt been proven yet.

Anyways , When I try to drink just water it makes me sick...I get really nausious no matter how fast or slow I drink it. Doesnt matter if its ice cold or room temp or well water ,spring , moon water whatever kind they have.

So I went to putting artificial sweetners in it , then I read not to because Aspartame and other stuff. I dont like lemon at all in drinks so adding that is a no. So Ive just been trying to add less sugar to my tea and drink water when It doesnt make me sick. Never tried Agave though might have to research that.
I use Organic Agave Five to put in tea and it seems to hit the spot.

I've gotten myself off of Coke again but now I'm hooked on Clear American fizzy water. It says it has zero calories, zero sugar, zero caffeine and zero sodium but I'm not sure what that leaves. I think it's still better than Coke. At least there are no artificial colors and I'm cutting several teaspoons of sugar with each Coke I don't drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 06:20 AM   #32
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post

Agave Nectar or Stevia. I use Agave Nectar in everything.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 09:18 AM   #33
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I used to drink at least a 2-liter of diet soda a day for many, many years! Now my go to is iced water and coffee, with an occasional alcoholic drink 2-3x a year.

I don't miss the diet soda....I remember it was hard at first to give up though. There is so much bad with it, and with my kidney issues I am very glad I was able to stop consuming it in mass quantities. I never drank sodas with sugar, my Mom was dieting from a very early age, and we drank diet sodas at home.

My Kasey likes Pact water from Ocean Spray, with natural colors and Stevie for sweetness. I've tried a few of the favors, and the cranberry w/blood orange is pretty yummy.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 01:47 PM   #34
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting thread.

I was always a savory toothed girl rather than sweet, I was never bothered about chocolate or cake and cookies. But when I hit my 40`s my taste changed and I wanted sugar badly..as well as the savory stuff !

I have been on a real healthy eating kick of late and somehow with family birthdays, meals out and takeaways when things have gotten busy I have lost my way. I was doing great, I felt better, energized, and now I am bloated, sluggish and tummy has had a few tantrums. {I am in confessional mode here, can ya tell ?}

I am going to get my act together, winter is coming and I need healthy food for the vitamins and my immune system. So back to loads of veg and fruit and no..wait...far less crap.

I dont think I was even missing the junk and sugar that much really, its just so easy to drift back to it. On the plus side I still have sweeteners in my tea.
And I have cinnamon in my porridge though I think I will buy some stevia to try as you folks seem to be advocates.

Daisy ...whoops
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 04:16 PM   #35
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post
Interesting thread.

I was always a savory toothed girl rather than sweet, I was never bothered about chocolate or cake and cookies. But when I hit my 40`s my taste changed and I wanted sugar badly..as well as the savory stuff !

I have been on a real healthy eating kick of late and somehow with family birthdays, meals out and takeaways when things have gotten busy I have lost my way. I was doing great, I felt better, energized, and now I am bloated, sluggish and tummy has had a few tantrums. {I am in confessional mode here, can ya tell ?}

I am going to get my act together, winter is coming and I need healthy food for the vitamins and my immune system. So back to loads of veg and fruit and no..wait...far less crap.

I dont think I was even missing the junk and sugar that much really, its just so easy to drift back to it. On the plus side I still have sweeteners in my tea.
And I have cinnamon in my porridge though I think I will buy some stevia to try as you folks seem to be advocates.

Daisy ...whoops
I have found that "simply fruit" jelly with no added sugar is a great stir in with my oatmeal. I like the orange marmalade the best, but strawberry is really good as well.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 05:55 PM   #36
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Daisy ...whoops
Skip the Stevia, go with Agave Nectar. Stevia still has an aftertaste.

I squirt the Agave Nectar right into my tea or anything else I might drink. I use it instead of jelly on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I put it in my oatmeal.

P.S. I thought porridge was just for bears?

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 06:21 PM   #37
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I have found that "simply fruit" jelly with no added sugar is a great stir in with my oatmeal. I like the orange marmalade the best, but strawberry is really good as well.
I will try this thank you, I have been trying some thin low fat bagels, I think they would be good with some jam {jelly} on too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Skip the Stevia, go with Agave Nectar. Stevia still has an aftertaste.

I squirt the Agave Nectar right into my tea or anything else I might drink. I use it instead of jelly on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I put it in my oatmeal.

P.S. I thought porridge was just for bears?
I will have to see if they sell it here, I may be able to get it on line from a health shop I think, the after taste does put me off some sugar subs.

And what do you use instead of the peanut butter ? !

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:33 AM   #38
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
I will try this thank you, I have been trying some thin low fat bagels, I think they would be good with some jam {jelly} on too.

I will have to see if they sell it here, I may be able to get it on line from a health shop I think, the after taste does put me off some sugar subs.

And what do you use instead of the peanut butter ? !

Daisy
Ah, well, I am not trying to avoid sugar. I just take the opportunity to voice the wonderment of agave nectar, anytime I get it.

Oh, and Skippy rules! (True. There is a thread on it).

Old 09-09-2015, 08:21 AM   #39
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Daisy
Bagels are usually not the way to go if you are trying to drop sugar unless you have whole wheat or multi-grain ones. When things are low fat, the sugar is amped up to compensate for the lack of fat.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2015, 08:30 AM   #40
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Bagels are usually not the way to go if you are trying to drop sugar unless you have whole wheat or multi-grain ones. When things are low fat, the sugar is amped up to compensate for the lack of fat.
This goes for milk too. Next time you are at the grocery store, check out the amount of sugar in no-fat, low-fat, and two percent milk and compare it to whole milk. Whole milk has less sugar than any of them. Sad, but true.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post: