Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Parenting

Parenting This area is for discussing parenting, adoption and anything related to raising our kids!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation
Default Raising our Grandchildren

My granddaughter (16) has come to live with my partner and I. It had been the two of us, a cat and a dog. Our life was quiet, predictable and well boring! We travel a lot.We were in Hawaii for a 3 week vacation when all hell broke loose and the girl ran away. I was on the phone day and night to get her to our house with the house sitter. My partner, a Dr, retired last year. We have only been together 5 years. Long story to how we got to be here with the girl. I hope to discuss it in this thread. I sure need some support here. I am very very angry at her parents! They have abandoned her. I have hired a lawyer, I plan to get complete guardianship. I will do it, I know it sounds wrong but I can "out lawyer" her parents. We have the money to do it. Yesterday I enrolled her in the best school in our city. We have replaced her wardrobe, made her a bedroom, bought a bed. She is a sweet kid ! I have no idea whats what these days though. Kids seem to be older then when we were their age. Dating????? egads I have no clue! So do you have your grands, or other children? HELPPPPP!!

Tags
grandchildren, kids