Old 09-27-2015, 08:22 PM   #2763
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I took a short walk with friends in the park today. I have a blister from some shoe incident. I hate blisters!
Band-aid Advanced Healing Blister bandages. They are miraculous! They are padded and stay on for a couple of days or more. Totally waterproof (until the grit and grime of daily life starts wearing at it).

I get blisters super easy on my heels and once I found them, I was sooo happy. If you haven't used them before, give them a try. You won't regret it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Would love to walk the Highline someday! I kept an eye on the development as it got going, so glad it is a success and continuing.

I should be back in a gym routine of some sort this coming week. My strength is relatively equal to that of four kittens right now, so it's going to be a climb back up to anything at all..
We might share those same 4 kittens. Declawed ones at that.

It's been about two weeks since I've done anything other than walk a little bit. Part of it's been the cold dragging on and part of it is just me being lazy. I need to get back to a regular schedule. I'm gaining weight and really feel it.

Bah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
I've been slacking. All my normal exercise options are out, so I just haven't been doing it. I probably need to find alternatives. But spending 30+ minutes on the recumbent bike is just not my style.
I think we should band together and all do the same thing. Just to start and get us back into the groove of things. If recumbent bikes are it, then that's fine.

Something's better than nothing, right?

My will power ran away but if I'm held accountable, I'll be more likely to actually do something.

What do you guys think?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: