Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Thanked 21,407 Times in 6,748 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Yes.

And that feeling of recognition when you look into their eyes or kiss them or just feel their presence. The thing where your soul sighs and says to itself, "Oh, I know you...and maybe I've known you in other lifetimes but I definitely know you".

The feeling of all the gears sliding smoothly in time before the soft *click* where the intricate and sometimes jagged edges of one another find their perfect position. The most delicate and specific puzzle piece that has only one match.

Yes, *that*.
Really enjoyed reading this..I agree...until you have experienced it yourself...it's logical to be skeptical but be open...we are finite creatures and tend to live in the moment ...and if you don't believe it then you will most likely never find it