Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,660 Times in 3,990 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

funny that this thread came up today, on the day I was telling someone I was thinking BFP had become a gender debate planet, not a BF site.

I am a lesbian tho people have tried to call me other things. Some call me bisexual. Some call me queer. Some call me straight. Shrug. I call myself lesbian. I am a lesbian who has dated and been partnered with CIS men, transmen, TG, male IDd lesbians, female IDd lesbians and once, a long long time ago, a femme lesbian. She proved to me that there were indeed limits to who I would date..lol

I hate the word queer. I grew up in the day when queer was a hate word. Ya I know, reclaim it and use it. Well, you can use it if you want. I hate it. I am a lesbian. And I am not going to polish up my opinion by saying "I dont like it"...because its politically incorrect to say you hate anything that someone might label themselves as. Sorry. I am talking about me and only me and I would hate that word if it were identified with me.

I am a lesbian who has loved FtMs and TG and STILL considered myself a lesbian. For awhile I was kinda lost about the label and then I just didnt care what the politics of the day had become. I am a lesbian.

I LOVE being a lesbian. And I love who I love and they can have any label they want...I will love them by name not label.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: