View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #70
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
All right SPA. I am single.

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post

Well.

I guess I may as well own it publicly.

I have definitely been guilty of some anti-lesbian posturing. Just because I have been treated badly by some lesbians in some spaces, does not make it acceptable for me to be "anti-lesbian." No sir/ma'am.

And by having held that position, I can see where when I have been playful (in particular with you, Bonne) that maybe it's hard to distinguish when I'm being a dick and when I'm playing. And really, how would anyone know the difference. So, yeah, I'm going to do some work there.
Well, even though I have never felt anything but sweetness in your playing around with me Mr. Clark Kent, I have seen you be a bit biting around cyber town at times. I appreciate you saying this, it means a lot to me coming from a guyperson type like you. I guess some of the most hurtful things about lesbians I have encountered on these sites is when a butch or guytype person says "I would never date a lesbian." This makes me feel pretty much like shit. It's hard to read something like that without internalizing it.

I know I am kinda derailing, but I don't feel like making a, "why don't you wanna date lesbians?" thread. Besides, I'll live, I got better things to do than cry about people I don't know who don't wanna date me!
bonne-maman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonne-maman For This Useful Post: