Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,314 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Concealed Permits are Far Reaching

Its a tough issue, really.

I dont want my rights limited. I want the option to carry (though surprisingly enough I dont) if and when I want to. I also want the public to have the means to protect themselves if and when a violent incident occurs.

And, I would rather know who is carrying by seeing it strapped in a retentive holster, rather than concealed under clothing or tucked in a waistband...

But Open Carry laws dont require a Concealed Permit.
You can strap it visibly to your hip, in a retentive holster, without concealing it and be protected under Open Carry with no training, certificationor license.

You must be 21
you cannot have been convicted of a felony, DV, addicted to drugs/alcohol or involuntarily committed to a mental institution.
there are a host of other "rules" one must follow.

And if you do have a permit, WA's Concealed Permit is recognized in these states : AK, AR, AZ, FL, ID, IN, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, MO, NC, OH, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT

And if youre a bad guy your going to carry no matter what, for whatever reason or intent you may have...

So I just have to assume that everyone is carrying.
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post: