Old 08-14-2010, 05:04 PM   #32
Stearns

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Husband

Stearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora77 View Post
After living in the U.S. since over 10 years and as a recently sworn in American citizen, reading discussions like this all the sudden make me feel like a foreigner again.

In international comparison the U.S. ranks #1 in firearm-related deaths (only closely followed by Brazil). I live in San Francisco and there not a week going by where I don't read about a shooting in the community. A horrific reality that for sure cannot be addressed by putting more firearms into peoples' hands.

It's sad that in this country people can get arrested for drinking a beer in public or exposing their boobs - but have the right to bare arms. An interesting concept of freedom.
I thought only Michelle Obama had the right to 'bare arms'.
Stearns is offline   Reply With Quote