Old 12-28-2009, 10:56 PM   #13
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I remember that post. That was originally posted by a man in search of a butch woman. I don't remember if he was straight, bi or gay.

I think the OP's intent was one of a positive view on butches more than a deliberate attempt to plagiarize. Perhaps it may be worthwhile as to what others would put in -- in their own words -- as part of or as their own Ode to Butches.
I tried to edit my post again, but the site locked up and had to log off/log on.

There are slight differences. Ones that make a HUGE difference in how it reads. The one from craigs list was supposedly posted by a bio bi-man (or would it be bi bio male?).

Back to the topic. Yes, in our own words and if I don't read one soon, I will be forced to post an ode to myself *snickers*.