Old 12-28-2009, 11:58 PM   #23
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
Hello Hudson,

As I posted, there are slight differences. I could post them, but what would be the point here in this thread? The differences are enough to differentiate the two. Whether one is more welcome than the other is strictly, in my opinion (for myself), where the 'ode' originates from. That is the privilege of the person receiving the 'ode' as to whether or not it is welcomed. We are each different in what we consider flattering or insulting.

This seems important to you and, if you would be open to it, I would gladly PM you the differences of the 'ode's.
Hi Kosmo,

The slight variations in the odes themselves are unimportant to me. What is curious to me is the homophobia and transphobia (as some gay or bi trans men are attracted to butches) inherent within. I totally get butches having zero interest in the admiration/attraction of a straight man (who doesn't see them as masculine beings - hello). For me personally, I have no attraction to anyone masculine - males, females, butches, etc but I am not repulsed or threatened by their admiration/attraction of and to me. As long as they see me as the guy I am, I find it validating. If they were to see me differently and insist that I'm other than who I say I am, then that would be unwanted. Again, it's not important to me, I have no agenda - it's just an observation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post: