Old 01-15-2010, 01:32 PM   #63
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default crisis crisis crisis

okay...i'm smoking waaaaaay too much. it's like i want to put food in my mouth and to stop it i light a ciggie. before you start....i smoke because it makes the drugs work better. that's not a con. you can look it up. but i've gone from 4 or 5 a day to 10 or 15 a day.

trying to replace the extra ciggies with non-oral habits. (quit snickering gemmie) i was drinking a big glass of water whenever i wanted a ciggie but it makes my tummy swimmy to drink that much water all the time (i already drink a lot of water) and i really dont want to reinforce the "put something in your mouth" thingy. yanno?

shootdamnfuck
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote