Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
i am poly, but i am a submissive to both of the other people in the relationship. They are married to one another. They are both women, one butch and one femme.

i am not like Sassy in that i am not another partner. i also don't live with them.

Poly has been good for me. My last two relationships were poly. Poly works when the relationships work, i find. Just like any other relationship. If you are getting your needs met and are having a good time, the poly drama is usually not that distracting. If things aren't working out, it's just one more damn thing to make it miserable.
Does being in the relationship with the married couple meet your needs? What would be ideal for you?

The pagans have a great hand fasting phrase- "Love as thy will until you love no more." IN essence it really means until the passion leaves. But IMO perhaps love is always present. Does sex create a deeper love bond or are we simply romanticizing lust and passion? Because too often the passion goes and soon after the love seems to dissolve.

I love the idea of communal living but I'm unsure if I can do it. For me to share space with almost anyone, at this a point in my life, I must share the same values. All relationships have a meeting of the minds even if its clouded by passion at times. Its when you sudden realize you have nothing else in common that you step back and reevaluate the relationship.

I wonder if people have poly type arrangements without sex? It seems to me this would be an intense journey and one full of commitment.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: