Old 09-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #16
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I realize it's a tall order. I want someone who can pick figs by the time they are 3, and put them neatly in a zip lock bag, in case someone might want to take a picture. Some one who could skin a buck and scale a fish. Or remove a countertop, sink and all and toss it outside for the trash. Someone who could rip all the peach fuzz off my face with some over priced duct tape. Some one with crazy skills in basketball or tennis. Someone who's destiny is to be eaten by sharks. That really narrows my list, but I'm hopeful.
Yep that's a tall order. I've done demo and can do maintenance on my own car, but never skinned a buck yet I can clean fish---and I even bait my own hook. I'm an independent femme but will ask for help when I need to. Hmmmm sharks.... I don't swim that well so being eaten by a shark is possible.....grins.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote