Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneOne View Post
I would give anything for a butch restroom ... as we change everyday becoming who we are suppose to be it gets harder to be part of the "public" vision . I could pass enough to use the mens restroom but ......that really does not feel right. I have not seen the family restroom as of yet but I will keep my eyes open. My guess is the "public" may view it as the mom with 5 kids and that would be a sight to see lmao as I go into use the restroom and there are 3 familys 14 kids saying mom why is that man in here?? Thanks for having my back on the stereotyped
this isuue does have its humor....at times...may as well see the sunny side of it, right? in SC there are also the "family" BR's. They generally only have two adult sized toilets and a smaller kiddie size toilet. So is only for one "family" use at a time..no room for 14 at once..lol..GA and Fla has them, and the rest areas along I 95 as well..they are awesome, and much cleaner! The ones here have kids' artworks on the tiles on walls and around toilets! They have a low sink and hand dryer for them...so Okie they are out there...and actually pretty clean. The truck stops with the restaurants have them...so are relaly clean for most part.