Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Yes. As a Femme, I see this all the time within our community. I don't care if you choose to or have to shave every day, or sleep in your Engineer boots. What I care about is how you behave towards others. None of these identities/Genders should be a competition.

If I were in the dating pool, I would be looking for a masculine person who treated everyone respectfully and was secure in who they were, shared similar goals, was emotionally available, didn't have a real messy past and was able to build relationships with my friends, regardless of how they identified because they trusted me.

That Butch/Man in the corner with a beer making snide remarks about "chicks" and blustering about how they are so masculine they "would never..." -- I don't want that.

Glad you're not in the dating pool...cause you just described my man Mr Princess himself...just call me lucky

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post: