Old 08-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #56
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingButch25 View Post
Sometimes its just not the right time for some I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingButch25 View Post
I have gotten some great advice by posting this, and I do think that I have a lot of stuff to work on, so maybe its not that im too screwed up to be loved, its just I need some work before anyone could be ready to love me,

I think you got it! Lots of great advice here to help anyone. You are still young bro. Enjoy life. Make goals, be happy. Live for you! The right girl will come along when the time is right for you in your life and when you and her are both ready for that time. For now, date. You will figure out what works and what doesn't and what makes you happy. Run from red flags and embrace the great times and great people. In time ... You will get there and you will know. It won't feel like drama and work with no stress, worries, and doubts.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: