mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCS View Post
I listened to the dog youtube Mariama. It was very interesting. Dogs are a big part of how I roll in life. There is alot to be said about that.

I am simple. I dont believe caucasian america and caucasion science has the universal answer to creating a more empathetic world. That is oh so scary when that kind of thinking is present. It is a priveledge just to have the time to talk in sometimes an intangible language. So when it balls up...when language and emotion mess up; there is love, admiration, and respect to remember.

The first empathy to give....no matter what ...my opinion...smiling. We dont know each other's language???? Even here on this site...we can go toward...lack of trust...or we can stand and face each other from different tribes and different dialects and SMILE...smiling is reassuring to people who lack trust. If that is all we can communicate then it could and has been lifesaving. Example: pretty damn sure Lewis and Clark smiled alot.

I want to take this time to say how much I appreciate the thinking that goes into our language here. It is fascinating to me...all that we express. Such really great people I have the great fortune to know at this time. I do believe in reincarnation and there is no accident we are here now discussing...
I understand about not trusting Caucasian science. I'm mixed. My (white) family were scientists mostly and Xian Scientist in spiritual practice. There is much in grey areas that isn't looked at. But people only go so fast. We humans are (slowly) getting our collective heads out of our asses and seeing that we aren't that special after all.

It's kind of awesome to see humans grow up. I know India has brought significant science and spirituality together as well as great basic science. I love the different perspective and the different interpretation of energy the Indians have brought to the forefront.

I really liked the interview because it dealt with traditionally human behavior in the form of dogs. I really loved the info in the beginning on dog breeds and those that were breed for love and companionship. Many feral child stories have been refuted yet I truly believe some are true. And there are occasional stories like the one from Ethiopia of lions rescuing girls from violent (human) males. It's kind of awesome hearing about a pride of lionesses attacking men and lying around a child until humans come to care for the child. But that may be refuted as well.
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post: