MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Hmm.

Hmm. Funny in that ironic way that she doesn't get it then. Her coming from such a background should of opened her eyes to tge oppression of women. I don't think shed be who she was had she been born with darker skin.

That was really the point about "beauty products" and standards they have A LOT of ism's attached to them

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
While undeniably white, it's hard for me to think that Chanel came from a life of "privilege." She was born to an unwed mother in 1883, and upon her mother's death was placed in an orphanage for the rest of her childhood by her stepfather. Though there is no denying that she attained success later in life, I don't think her entire life was as easy as her later years. As to her designs she was a proponent of a more "natural" and comfortable look for women. She has been credited for changing the idea that a woman had to be corsetted to be "beautiful."
*just a little trivia
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: