Old 02-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #47
Bells

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
yep , i got one

Bells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST Reputation

LOL I was just telling a friend of mine. I was going to be a lonely old lady living with a bunch of dogs ....

I just want somone who accepts me the way i am flaws and all. who will not try to change me. and who can be themself/theirself and not try and change to what they think i want them to be.

who is not afraid of a little hard work, and willing to work with me.
when they say they are going to do something... DO IT !!!!

I could keep going but I think thats a good start.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
I really don't find it hard at all to be alone now that I'm older and wiser. When I was younger, it seemed I always needed to be in a relationship. I just am not willing to settle either. I guess I settled one too many times as a youngster..lol
I don't have a written list. But I have a mental check list of what I want and what I don't want..

There was a time where I too blew off my check list in favor of chemistry and that was always a MISTAKE!! lol

In short, no more settling for me. If I die alone with my dogs..I'll die happy with my doggies; smiling. Another person in my life would enhance, not complete me..
Bells is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bells For This Useful Post: