SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_you View Post
Just thought I'd say hello to everyone here. New to the forum and new to all of "this" in general... Hope I'm welcome.
Hugs
Hi there only_you and welcome to the site. Of course you are welcome here! We are glad to have you so enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidPirate View Post
Hello B/F Planet!

I've been reading posts here for a long time (especially a fan of the Blow Jobs for Butches thread. . .), and finally registered so I can join the conversations! I LOVE THIS SITE - you all ROCK and so I am sending HUGS to EVERYONE (who wants one) on B/FP: HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGS. . .

I also look forward to posting on the "what kind of femme" I am thread. And about a zillion others.

Hello there Mermaid Pirate. Glad you could come and join us. Have lots of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Hi everyone! I signed up long ago, but then college happened. I look forward to meeting people, especially when the chat gets back up. Until then, I'll poke around here and there.

I live up in Maine, please someone send the sun back. We haven't seen it in some time.

~Lefty~
Welcome to the planet Lefty. Hope you have a great time here! I'm sure the sun is headed your way... eventually.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersBaby View Post
Well, I have been on a few weeks and never made it to this thread. I still cant get around to everything like a pro (Im slow) lol. I have already posted all over about my critters, my faults, my femme ways and such. Lots has happened since I joined so its a good thing I have missed it till now. I have said farewell to the butch so I am kinda just Baby or FarmingBaby lol. I gained a roomie and thanks to everything holy I will say farewell to her in the morning. So it is just me 7 horses, 20 hens, 10 roosters, 15 head of cattle and 4 pigs!! Its finally time lol. I love this place and the threads give me much joy. Thanks!
Hi FarmersBaby! You will be a pro in no time.. just wait and see. Happy to have you here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAudrey View Post
Hallo Butch Femme Planet-

A friend<3 of mind referred me to this site and I thought I would check it out In the past I have posted on the AskJoanne website and so this forum is completely new to me.

Anyways, that is my whole life story in a page or less (mius the growing up part. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hallo - that is my story.

Audrey
Howdy Audrey! Glad you could make it over here and thanks for telling us about yourself. Hope you make many new friends here. The people are really great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahya View Post
I would like to say a Hey how are you all doing? Newbie here!
Hey wahya. It's always great to have new folks here to join our growing community. Hope you have a lot of fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
I'm doing it a little backwards too...I registered a long time ago, and then didn't come back except on rare occasions, and now I have started posting and checking the site most every day...so I guess I am here to stay!

OK, time to stop, hope to see y'all in the threads!

Hey nan! Glad to have you back! I'm sure you will fit in here just as easy as you do elsewhere. Feels like forever since we've seen each other but hopefully we can catch up sometime at a reunion or two! Enjoy your day!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: