Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 03-03-2013, 09:55 PM   #181
Mfelipe23

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

Mfelipe23 Has the BEST ReputationMfelipe23 Has the BEST ReputationMfelipe23 Has the BEST ReputationMfelipe23 Has the BEST ReputationMfelipe23 Has the BEST ReputationMfelipe23 Has the BEST ReputationMfelipe23 Has the BEST ReputationMfelipe23 Has the BEST ReputationMfelipe23 Has the BEST ReputationMfelipe23 Has the BEST ReputationMfelipe23 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hello from the SunShine State! ;)

Hello EVERYONE happy to join your online community!!!!!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #182
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Welcoming all you newbies in style....smiles
Welcome to the planet!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2013, 06:57 PM   #183
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't popped into this thread for a bit...well overdo

Welcome
Newbies

Kick your shoes off, relax and enjoy this place

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 08:27 AM   #184
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degotoga View Post
I've taken this in reverse order because I've wandered about and posted a few times before stopping by to say hello. Not exactly the best way to start, huh?

Anyway, I'm not sure what to say so, rather than ramble, I'll bid you adieu for now. I look forward to getting to know people and sharing a little about myself in return.

I'd also like to thank the site owners for creating a safe place for all of us to come together as one.

See y'all around!

Degotoga
(Cherokee name that means "standing together")
Hi Degotoga! Welcome to the planet. There is no right or wrong way to go about saying hello so don't you worry. We are just glad to have more people here to share our community. So welcome and enjoy yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBear View Post
My name is Chris.
I am in Louisville, KY.
Hobbies include leather crafts, woodworking, and photography.
I found this site through a good friends' post on fb, so I'm still finding my way around here...and enjoying it so far

Howdy MamaBear! Welcome to the site and enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfelipe23 View Post
Hello EVERYONE happy to join your online community!!!!!
Hiya Mfelipe! We are happy you found us. Hope you have a lot of fun!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #185
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Waving from Canada

Welcome to all the new folks on this site. There are friendly people, interesting posts, and topics of all sorts here.

fever
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #186
agape

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
don't care

agape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Hi!

Just thought I'd say hello to everyone here. New to the forum and new to all of "this" in general... Hope I'm welcome.
Hugs
agape is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to agape For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #187
MermaidPirate

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Firey MermaidFemmePirate

MermaidPirate is on a distinguished road
Default MermaidPirate, Blow Jobs & Listings

Hello B/F Planet!

I've been reading posts here for a long time (especially a fan of the Blow Jobs for Butches thread. . .), and finally registered so I can join the conversations! I LOVE THIS SITE - you all ROCK and so I am sending HUGS to EVERYONE (who wants one) on B/FP: HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGS. . .

I also look forward to posting on the "what kind of femme" I am thread. And about a zillion others.

AND my Butch GF and I have a site we want to invite you all to contribute to - its newly up, so please be patient - but do take a look if you wish. Its a site listing specifically B/F stuff of all sorts. Of course, ButchFemmePlanet is on the list! http://butchfemmelistings.wordpress.com/

Now I have to walk my dog, but ohhh cant WAIT to read the SHOES thread next! (Cant even COUNT how many pairs are in my closet. . . is there a way to post photos on this site? Wouldn't it be fun to share pics of our faves? Ha! There is a site to create: B/F shoe favorites. . . um. . . can you tell Im a Femme??)

XOXO Love to All,
Old 03-06-2013, 12:20 PM   #188
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Just popping in to say to all the newbies and hoping everyone is enjoying their stay and meeting lots of nice folks!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #189
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

I am quiet new myself...and ...

WELCOME to the Planet yo all the Newbies ..hope you all enjoy here as much i do!!!!
Italianboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Italianboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #190
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome ALL NEWBIES to BFP. pull up a chair, garb some cocoa and hunker-down because it feels like home
Old 03-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #191
Lefty

How Do You Identify?:
Mostly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Lefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST ReputationLefty Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone! I signed up long ago, but then college happened. I look forward to meeting people, especially when the chat gets back up. Until then, I'll poke around here and there.

I live up in Maine, please someone send the sun back. We haven't seen it in some time.

~Lefty~
Old 03-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #192
BowtiePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Happily taken

BowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I have been on a few weeks and never made it to this thread. I still cant get around to everything like a pro (Im slow) lol. I have already posted all over about my critters, my faults, my femme ways and such. Lots has happened since I joined so its a good thing I have missed it till now. I have said farewell to the butch so I am kinda just Baby or FarmingBaby lol. I gained a roomie and thanks to everything holy I will say farewell to her in the morning. So it is just me 7 horses, 20 hens, 10 roosters, 15 head of cattle and 4 pigs!! Its finally time lol. I love this place and the threads give me much joy. Thanks!
BowtiePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BowtiePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 07:39 PM   #193
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,143 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and Welcome to all!!

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2013, 11:50 AM   #194
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

HELLO EVERYBODY FROM FL! WELCOME

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #195
LittleAudrey

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
��Married, Monogamous��❤️♾☑️�

LittleAudrey is on a distinguished road
Default Hallo this is LittleAudrey

Hallo Butch Femme Planet-

A friend<3 of mind referred me to this site and I thought I would check it out In the past I have posted on the AskJoanne website and so this forum is completely new to me.

I am a divorced mother with two children aged 6 & 8. About 6-7 years ago I was very unhappy in my marriage and fell in love with a woman. This caused me to question my sexuality and I started to realize some things about my past and actions/behavior in the past (attractions to women). I started coming out at as a lesbian. My first futile attempts at experimenting with the object of my affections were unrefuted. After about a year of remorseful contemplation I was actually introduced through a mutual friend to a butch truck driver whom I had a torrid 6 month "affair" with (for lack of better words). I fell in love with her and wanted to leave my marriage and be with her. She didn't really want a relationship with me and so "ended" it with me. She "broke up" with me and another woman moved in her house with her. I was heartbroken. It literally took me 2-3 years to get over this. I was anguished. I was tormented. I revisited every single moment in my head over and over again every night and couldn't live with it. Finally after much struggle I decided to leave the marriage. Even if I couldn't be with "her", maybe I would have the chance of being with another woman who loved me. So, 5 years ago I moved myself and my children and my possessions into an apartment on my own. I hired and attorney and filed for a divorce with joint custody for our two children. At this time I struck up a renewed "friendship" or acquaintance so to speak with the first woman I had ever been with (lets just be honest and say that my hopes were to always really get back with her somehow). Eventually the woman who was living with her moved out and they "broke up." I spent more and more time over at her place as a "friend" (always hoping for more) but there was never any physical intimacy. I always slept in her bed and she always slept on the couch. If there were one or two physical encounters she was drugged out - passed out. However, in my gradual growth over the last couple of years I came to realize that she just wasn't really the woman I was meant to be with. She didn't love me back and respect me the way a mutual relationhsip should be. I was doing a lot of caretaking and not receiving anything in return. Our lifestyles are too different and it just didn't work out. I started to feel used. What streamed sort of during and after this was a string of unhealthy, short term dating relationships in which I was always the one in love with someone who was a total "player", "drug addict", etc. etc. After about a year of giving and never receiving I got tired of it and finally decided that I should move on and could do better. It was at the point where I was providing so much and verbally abused and assaulted in return. I gave it a good chance, as much as I could for as long as I could, I really really tried but it just didn't work out. I started building a new base of healthier friends and branching out more into the social scene in my area instead of always being behind closed doors with her. I made new friends which take an awesome trip to Pensacola each Memorial Day weekend. I met some younger sporty women and had some flings but they never panned out because there was always an ex that was involved who they went back to, or they couldn't do an "long distance relationship", etc.

Then about 5 months ago this same mutual friend requested that I go out on a date with a "friend" of her "friend." I was really hesitant to any hopes at first - but after our initial meeting I was ecstatic to be associating with a lesbian who was stable, had a viable career, no apparent mental or drug issues, etc.. . . I didn't know these kind of lesbians exsisted. She actually wants to be in a relationship with me, is patient with my children, and I love her very much. We actually even went to the same undergraduate school, only five years apart and so we missed eachother. I continue to grow closer with her and feel like I could talk with her about anything. I have been working on myself with a lot of personal growth in transitioning from a stay-at-home mother to a full time career. She is darth denkay, a tomboy I am excited about what the future will bring. I am looking forward to spending time with her this summer on our annual Pensacola trip with friends, as well as a special vacation we have planned with the kids.

Anyways, that is my whole life story in a page or less (mius the growing up part. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hallo - that is my story.

Audrey
LittleAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LittleAudrey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 08:26 PM   #196
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello to all the new people. Welcome to the most amazing, and safest place for us to be. The space here is incredible. I am not around too much, but did want to welcome each and every one of you.

Welcome LittleAudrey! Enjoy this awesome Planet. People are just so warm and friendly here....
Old 03-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #197
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ....

welcome all the newbies, there is so much info and sharing here on this site.
Also a whole lot of great peeps too! I hope you find a place that feels comfortable and safe here! WELCOME!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #198
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Glad to have you here Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAudrey View Post
Hallo Butch Femme Planet-

A friend<3 of mind referred me to this site and I thought I would check it out In the past I have posted on the AskJoanne website and so this forum is completely new to me.

I am a divorced mother with two children aged 6 & 8. About 6-7 years ago I was very unhappy in my marriage and fell in love with a woman. This caused me to question my sexuality and I started to realize some things about my past and actions/behavior in the past (attractions to women). I started coming out at as a lesbian. My first futile attempts at experimenting with the object of my affections were unrefuted. After about a year of remorseful contemplation I was actually introduced through a mutual friend to a butch truck driver whom I had a torrid 6 month "affair" with (for lack of better words). I fell in love with her and wanted to leave my marriage and be with her. She didn't really want a relationship with me and so "ended" it with me. She "broke up" with me and another woman moved in her house with her. I was heartbroken. It literally took me 2-3 years to get over this. I was anguished. I was tormented. I revisited every single moment in my head over and over again every night and couldn't live with it. Finally after much struggle I decided to leave the marriage. Even if I couldn't be with "her", maybe I would have the chance of being with another woman who loved me. So, 5 years ago I moved myself and my children and my possessions into an apartment on my own. I hired and attorney and filed for a divorce with joint custody for our two children. At this time I struck up a renewed "friendship" or acquaintance so to speak with the first woman I had ever been with (lets just be honest and say that my hopes were to always really get back with her somehow). Eventually the woman who was living with her moved out and they "broke up." I spent more and more time over at her place as a "friend" (always hoping for more) but there was never any physical intimacy. I always slept in her bed and she always slept on the couch. If there were one or two physical encounters she was drugged out - passed out. However, in my gradual growth over the last couple of years I came to realize that she just wasn't really the woman I was meant to be with. She didn't love me back and respect me the way a mutual relationhsip should be. I was doing a lot of caretaking and not receiving anything in return. Our lifestyles are too different and it just didn't work out. I started to feel used. What streamed sort of during and after this was a string of unhealthy, short term dating relationships in which I was always the one in love with someone who was a total "player", "drug addict", etc. etc. After about a year of giving and never receiving I got tired of it and finally decided that I should move on and could do better. It was at the point where I was providing so much and verbally abused and assaulted in return. I gave it a good chance, as much as I could for as long as I could, I really really tried but it just didn't work out. I started building a new base of healthier friends and branching out more into the social scene in my area instead of always being behind closed doors with her. I made new friends which take an awesome trip to Pensacola each Memorial Day weekend. I met some younger sporty women and had some flings but they never panned out because there was always an ex that was involved who they went back to, or they couldn't do an "long distance relationship", etc.

Then about 5 months ago this same mutual friend requested that I go out on a date with a "friend" of her "friend." I was really hesitant to any hopes at first - but after our initial meeting I was ecstatic to be associating with a lesbian who was stable, had a viable career, no apparent mental or drug issues, etc.. . . I didn't know these kind of lesbians exsisted. She actually wants to be in a relationship with me, is patient with my children, and I love her very much. We actually even went to the same undergraduate school, only five years apart and so we missed eachother. I continue to grow closer with her and feel like I could talk with her about anything. I have been working on myself with a lot of personal growth in transitioning from a stay-at-home mother to a full time career. She is darth denkay, a tomboy I am excited about what the future will bring. I am looking forward to spending time with her this summer on our annual Pensacola trip with friends, as well as a special vacation we have planned with the kids.

Anyways, that is my whole life story in a page or less (mius the growing up part. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hallo - that is my story.

Audrey
Old 03-26-2013, 03:31 AM   #199
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from Mass.

I would like to say a Hey how are you all doing? Newbie here!
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 04:48 AM   #200
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,842 Times in 1,067 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I'm doing it a little backwards too...I registered a long time ago, and then didn't come back except on rare occasions, and now I have started posting and checking the site most every day...so I guess I am here to stay!

Some of you might know me from ButchFemme.com days or BFD days...I was Nan45 or Nan on those sites...I live in Minnesota and right now I am single, and have been for quite awhile. I am working on some major things in my life that I want to improve before re-entering any kind of romantic relationship. I just want to be able to present the best "me" that i can be, and be free of any heartaches or things that hold me back from fully participating in a relationship. I want to make myself, and my future partner proud of who I am, a woman that reaches for her goals and succeeds!

Friends and Family...without them I'd wither up and die. They mean the world to me. I have a very "functional" family, we are very close and get together once a month or so. My parents are both still alive (Thank God!) and are actually quite young to have a daughter as old as I am! LOL! I have a brother who is married to the most wonderful sister-in-law int he world, and a nephew who has cerebral palsy, and a niece that is graduatign from high school this year...and I have a 91 year old grandma that I dearly love.

OK, time to stop, hope to see y'all in the threads!

nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: