Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Let me tell y'all what has happened to me since the passing of this "unread" piece of #%??>.

My insurance rates have doubled. I went from paying bout $50 a week for ALL insurance that was offered for a family of 3. Now I'm paying almost $110 a week for just me.

I know ppl whose companies WON'T let them work more then 28 hrs a week so they don't have to offer it to them.

I maybe old fashion but I think before "ANY" law is voted on or passed every page, and line should be read by those voting on it and be available for more then a cpl of days for us who will be affected by the new law, everyone in this case will be.

I think we gave a long way to go before ANY of us really know what we are in for.

Has anyone noticed the new box added to ur paystub?? The one that says either benefits or fringe benefits. We are getting ready to have to pay income tax on the amount of what our company pays as their part of these benefits.

I don't mind paying my fair bur come on

Last edited by Teddybear; 09-04-2013 at 03:05 PM. Reason: My phone won't letme edit bur to but
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post: