View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 10:49 AM   #27
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violette View Post
Yes, I think it does. I am shy when it comes to pursuing/being pursued. Professionally, not shy at all.

I too, wonder if the shyness around romance is socialized in me as well. Or maybe not being out for very long has something to do with my shyness. Don't know, seems the older I get the more shy I am. Oddly, though, the older I get the more confident I am as a person. Okay, I don't have a clue (or, perhaps too many).

I appreciate it when someone shows interest. I try to show some interest by making direct eye contact and smiling. If the person doesn't show any interest back (maybe playing it cool, or just not interested, or doesn't know I am gay) then I back the heck off.

I don't know, how does a femme let someone know they are gay? Do we even register on the gaydar??
hmmm good point,yeah if you try and they play it cool or just dont notice which is what happens with me TBH lol I dont keep trying
Femmes show up on my gaydar just sayin

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
i don't consider myself shy. i am prey. i have been attracting predators since I was little!!!
you know that is what happens to me..and usually it feels like its outta the blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I don't think I'm competitive at least that's not how I carry that natural ability to want to be successful or attain things I may want or desire. It's just is what it is..
Im only competitive in life not in romance at all..but I do find I am not shy in the least.
I do find its a natural ability to me as well...it just happens to be I am good at a lot of things I try
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote