View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 09:30 PM   #128
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,152 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Hi ksrainbow,

I admit, I do use a fair amount of cream of something soups to cook. Have you, or has anybody here, tried the new Campbell's cream of Cremini and Shitake mushroom soup yet? I'm sure it would probably be good in anything that calls for cream of mushroom soup, but I haven't tried it yet. I have, however, bought 2 cans of it, and it is sitting in my pantry, ready to go. Any feedback?
Hello!

To be honest: where I live your choices of Campbells soups is/are not in the selection here in the state of Kansas where I reside (sad). I use what I have as a *added* creamy-nuss to my recipes. You dont know how much I would love to have your options/choices to recipes: unfortunately I just improvise. AKA: add butter/fresh herbs/whole milk-cream.

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post: