OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreak Kid View Post
Oh how I love and adore my OFOS Butches...without u all I am only half my potential. *Sigh*
I wish there was a OFOS Bootcamp for some of theese "new school" butches...the smoothness charm and energy is just all wrong..(at least for me).....anyway Thanks Jet for the thread
I have no idea what “new school” is all about. Someone care to enlighten me on their interpretation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleShug View Post
I have a question--

In your opinion, do Old Fashioned/Old School and Stone go hand in hand?

Just wondering what interpretations there might be...
My short answer: No, they do not.

Opinion….Interpretations…My disclaimer…What you are about to read is totally my opinion and has nothing to do with how anyone else may feel about OFOS. It’s all my opinion and how I interact with the world, not just the realm of the Butch-Femme Dynamic.

What is OFOS? Maybe it would be easier to say what it is not. I believe for some the idea of OFOS is the Ward and June Clever life. It is that idea has caused a rejection of OFOS for some people…That it is outdated, therefore irrelevant today.

OFOS is not keeping the little woman is the kitchen so dinner is on the table when the Butch comes home from a long day at work.

OFOS is not a Butch taking care of everything because the Femme is unable.

OFOS is not just opening the door for Femmes.

OFOS is not about who is on top or bottom.

In my opinion OFOS is all about love, respect, honor and loyalty. None of which should be exclusively OFOS. All of these things should be part of one’s living code of ethics.

For me, OFOS is a way of life. I open a door for a Femme or even a Butch to honor and respect that person, not because I am Butch and that is what I am suppose to do. An OFOS Femme appreciates these gestures because she knows it is done out of love, honor and respect, not because she cannot do it herself.

I walk on the street side with my hand on the small of her back or holding her elbow because I care, honor and respect her. She allows me to do so because she knows it is how I honor her.

I walk in front of her, grasping her hands behind me as we wander through a crowded room. This keeps her from getting bumped and she allows me to do so because she respects that this is how I show my caring and respect for her.

For the life of me, I don’t understand why simply courtesy has dropped to the wayside and are called old fashioned. For me, it is anything but old fashioned. It is the way I choose to move through this world. Why do I feel so alone?

OSB
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post: