![]() |
|
|
#27 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Ha Ha!!!! Would you believe that the first time I ever heard this word was in the movie My Girl ???? Dan Ackroyd and Jamie Lee Curtis .....while having their 4th of July picnic in the yard behind the mortuary family home???? Her ex husband shows up and Dan and her ex have an massive brouhaha, in fact he uses this term to describe their fight. I LOVE that movie so much.....I've got the DVD on my dining room table.
![]() New Word: Lexicon
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|