![]() |
|
|
#25 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,209
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
The short answer: No.
The long answer: No. And I definitely will not date anybody who is a fan of a sports club (football or basketball or soccer or tennis, for example) who is of extreme beliefs or who lives in a red state or whose political beliefs are found to be of the GOP type of beliefs. Also, I will not date anybody who claims to be Christian or abides by such religiosity that is extreme in any way shape or form. I’m not open to dating now (or ever), but when that tide changes for me, I might consider dating again. But for now, No. Not to be extreme or anything, but No means No.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|