Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2010, 11:06 PM   #11
ruthie14
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
 
ruthie14's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 844
Thanks: 1,904
Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 5946336
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude View Post
Just wondering if there are any local people within the "grown up" crowd here. (Wash, DC, suburban Maryland, Northern VA). If I could find a handful, I'd have a party and serve veggie chile.

Seems like most of the people here are from the South, West or even further South.

Maybe I'll have to retire to Florida to have my poker party (those sweltering summers tho).

Hope you all enjoy the long weekend. It's beautiful in DC -- "cool" days to bring summer to a close.
Hello Jude... I am from south Jersey. I will have to look up Bethsida and see how far it is from here. *waving hi*
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
age, good news for once, mature

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:43 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018