![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,209
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Yesterday, late in the evening, I had come across a channel on YouTube, authored by Robert Reich. I like what he is doing, by creating videos to help educate the general public on what is factual vs what is not factual.
Here's a few of his videos, in case anyone would like to see what Robert Reich is up too, lately. It's timely, I think, because currently factual information is hard to come by, when a person doesn't really know the backstory of how America has gone from point A to point B, then from point Z back to point C, and so forth. Here's four videos I felt answered some questions I had about missing elements in oft repeated stories we hear in the news concerning taxes, the deficit, privatization, etc. See what you think about the message Robert Reich is making via his videos in order to counter misinformation or disinformation we often encounter while reading news articles or while listening to news on the radio or TV. Video 1: What's The Real American Story? Video 2: The Monopolization of America Video 3: The Truth About Privatization Video 4: The Yuge Republican Lie About The Deficit
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|