![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
butch Preferred Pronoun?:
she her Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Blue girl in a red state
Posts: 242
Thanks: 2,050
Thanked 603 Times in 202 Posts
Rep Power: 21442096 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Then when I was about 28, my sister and I were driving late one night in the country and another UFO was hovering over my left front windshield. I was driving, and it was a fast sports car, so I said let's lose this guy so I floored it and the UFO stayed in the exact same spot, and we freaked out so I did a U turn and raced back to my house and when I turned a sharp right into my driveway, the UFO took a sharp left, went straight up and was just a speck in the sky within seconds. I wrote to Whitley Streiber, who authored "Communion" about his alien abduction, and I drew a picture of the UFO and wrote out the details, and he replied. He was so blase--"Yep, that was a UFO all right."
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|