Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2010, 09:25 PM   #11
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
..
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ..
Posts: 3,471
Thanks: 292
Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffboi29 View Post
I have an assignment and I have been dragging my feet all damn day.My therapist says that posting in here has helped me a lot.That maybe I should use it as a tool to help me overcome my obstacles.Part of my recovery revolves around my son. A large chunk involves me coping with losing him.

The flashbacks are bad today, but I'll give it a try.


Today was my son's due date.

My Libra baby.

He never had the chance to take his first breath.

His tiny life snuffed out in violence.

I've learned to forgive those involved in my son's death.

I don't think I've ever forgiven myself.
it will get better.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:50 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018