![]() |
|
|
#4 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I am not in a relationship. But I am off the market I do not want a romance. One can be "off the market" even if they arent in a relationship.
(I have a submissive. It is a BDSM relationship. Mistake not the two.) But if I Were in a romance, once we as a couple made the determination we were exclusive with one another, from that moment on, both would be off the market.
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears |
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|