Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-01-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Years ago I started a screen name for myself in another life, calling myself "Gazelle". The story I told was that gazelles are swift and sleek animals, who are chased, often caught, and if they were very very lucky, devoured. I related totally to that idea. I WANTED to be chased, and I NEEDED that predator to want to devour me. I wanted and needed the fire of passion to overwhelm me, and us.

So I suppose I would say, for the most part, I would choose to be the prey. HOWEVER, there is a part of me that will answer back to that predator, giving back as much fire and energy and PUSH as she can take.

I had a scene once at a BDSM convention, a knife scene, where it started out with the Top coming to me with various knives. I was blindfolded at the time, and as the sensations and passion and fear built, I began to growl. the Top also started to growl back, almost in answer to my inner animal. Which upped my own gutteral sounds, back and forth between each of our inner animals. My wants and needs and DEMANDS for release were as strong as Hys.

One of the hottest scenes I have ever had the pleasure to partake in.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,884 Times in 2,481 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm neither the "hunter" nor the "prey". I look for a woman I can be friends with, first. I consider "flirting" to be a mental thing. Once I have her friendship, I'll flirt. It's that friendship element that gets me into flirt mode.

If the flirting is too heavy, especially at first, I tend to become overwhelmed and skiddish....and I run.

I guess this is because I'm just painfully shy and introverted.

Let's be friends first, then once that's on fire, the flirting will begin.

Trust me.

~Theo~
Old 11-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
I'm neither the "hunter" nor the "prey". I look for a woman I can be friends with, first. I consider "flirting" to be a mental thing. Once I have her friendship, I'll flirt. It's that friendship element that gets me into flirt mode.

~Theo~
ditto! for me it's the mind set....I think this will determine if I CHOOSE to be the predator or the prey.
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
Y
I had a scene once at a BDSM convention, a knife scene, where it started out with the Top coming to me with various knives. I was blindfolded at the time, and as the sensations and passion and fear built, I began to growl. the Top also started to growl back, almost in answer to my inner animal. Which upped my own gutteral sounds, back and forth between each of our inner animals. My wants and needs and DEMANDS for release were as strong as Hys.

One of the hottest scenes I have ever had the pleasure to partake in.

well....THIS is fucken HOT!!!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post: