Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Anytime!!!! We can call it code green. Brown sounds too icky. Code green in the hospital is a hostage emergency.

I believe this qualifies.

G'night all.

[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
I'm colorblind !!!!!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #2
tantalizingfemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Me
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: *
Posts: 4,184
Thanks: 3,957
Thanked 3,983 Times in 822 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
I'm colorblind !!!!!!!!
We could call it code "fire in the hole"?
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #3
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.
 
Medusa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default

Back in the old days on the Dash site, there was a Bash in New Orleans in 2003 (I think?).

Well, I went downstairs to the room where they were having the Meet and Greet and saw like 20 people filing out of the room. I thought for a split second that I had missed it but quickly realized when I entered the ballroom that someone had farted and done that "crop-dusting" thing where they had spread it all around the room.
__________________
.
.
.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #4
tantalizingfemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Me
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: *
Posts: 4,184
Thanks: 3,957
Thanked 3,983 Times in 822 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Back in the old days on the Dash site, there was a Bash in New Orleans in 2003 (I think?).

Well, I went downstairs to the room where they were having the Meet and Greet and saw like 20 people filing out of the room. I thought for a split second that I had missed it but quickly realized when I entered the ballroom that someone had farted and done that "crop-dusting" thing where they had spread it all around the room.
lol and I bet the culprit filed out first.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:31 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018