Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2016, 07:36 AM   #23
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver
 
Chad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,164
Thanks: 11,746
Thanked 20,309 Times in 5,677 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
I miss my grandmother (more like a mother)
I miss my daughter being little wobbling around and falling on her butt. (But I Also like the freedom of her being almost grown... One more year and she's legally an adult)
I even miss sneaking out at night as a teen and walking to town with my cousin. (And we're in the country so it was a long walk!)

And I miss Galveston tx. But not Houston. Lol
Are you a Texan? I was just in Galveston on Thursday. It was a good day to boat around in the bay.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:36 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018