Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2016, 02:49 AM   #6
iridium
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Posts: 7
Thanks: 2
Thanked 22 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 0
iridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Cleaning out my moms house. I found a few unopened whiskey bottles. Just now I opened one "sandy macdonald" It had to have been purchased in the early 60s . Wouldn't know the difference from new. I have an unopened bottle of Crown Royal with a 1954 stamp on it. I know that once the spirit leaves the barrel the aging process is halted so it's not like I can claim to have a 60 year old scotch but I wonder if there is a collectors market for these old unopened bottles.
iridium is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iridium For This Useful Post:
 

Tags
alcohol, whisky


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:07 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018