Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #21
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Andrew I am in da house I'm loving this site all ready Thank you for the welcome
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #22
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hi TCB Thank you Its good to see you here too bro
Old 11-08-2009, 06:36 PM   #23
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Misty ..... welcome !
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #24
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thank you Ms Vlasta
Old 11-16-2009, 11:13 AM   #25
Angelika

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Not available

Angelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST Reputation

Well hello there ... welcome (previously known as AT the Pigeon Lady over yonder ). Glad to see you here!

Angelika
You are born with three things: intelligence, endurance and the opportunity to build integrity. You decide how much intelligence and endurance you are going to use. You build integrity every single day with the choices you make. | Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AngelikaCourtois | Twitter: http://twitter.com/ACourtois |
Angelika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:34 AM   #26
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Good to see you out there, BBM!

Hope you will still roll out the red carpet when Timber and I come up for visits. Hey, and just because Timber's in Houston, doesn't mean you lost a buddy. Shi's still here for ya!

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #27
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hi Angelika Thank you for such a sweet welcome
Old 11-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #28
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hello Ms White Tigress Good to see you here. Of course I will do what I can for you and Timber. I'm glad you two are finally together. Thanks for dropping by here and giving me such a warm welcome.BTW I'm always here for Timber too. Shi has my number
Old 11-19-2009, 01:07 PM   #29
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone hope all are having a great day just got informed about this site!
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #30
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Hey everyone hope all are having a great day just got informed about this site!
Glad to see you made it over here Buddy.
BBM.....Its good to see you too. Hope life is treating you good. Yep I finally got moved down here and I got word yesterday that the Employment agency I went through got me hired on with a company in WT's building, so not only do we live together but going to work in the same building for car pooling. When one door closes another one opens.
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:01 PM   #31
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Hey BBM - hope you are well. Here's a shout back at you from South Texas.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #32
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

Hey BBM.. whats new
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:41 PM   #33
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I'm good Timber thanks. Good to see you and WT here. Curley welcome. Shouting back atcha Rufusboi . And neeeyyyy hotprof