Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > General Gender Discussions

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2010, 10:19 AM   #28
TenderKnight
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
 
TenderKnight's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Monroe, NC
Posts: 551
Thanks: 773
Thanked 822 Times in 256 Posts
Rep Power: 2402409
TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Default

A couple more cents to add, mostly along the lines of the default to "he" when it comes to butch/femme online interaction..

I know that when I first started this trek on the b/f interwebs, "He" was my way to get in my head, ok, this is a butch instead of a femme.. It is the visual image of a person with male or mascaline engery. I didn't feel that it was anti anything.. I didn't think it could hurt anyone.. Besides, everyone was doing it.. lol

Now, I get to grow a little, stretch my brain muscle and relearn and rethink this binary way of seeing this community.. It is very diverse, but sadly, as been stated more then once, everyone gets really touch about ID's.. If you start to call me girl or she, yeah, I'd think you were an ass, because it is plainly stated about how I ID.. *shrugs*

Just some of my thoughts and experience while interacting on this and other forums.

In Light,
Tony
__________________
The beatings shall continue.. until moral improves..
TenderKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TenderKnight For This Useful Post:
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:22 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018