Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2017, 11:39 AM   #22
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I don't use any but I do like the smell of anything citrus..........

How many clutch purse do you own? (I've been told clutch purses are some what of an evening bag for formal affairs? )
I used to have 3. I only have one leather clutch.

But I'm not sure I like it anymore. I want a new one.

How many wallets, if you even have one ( I am clueless)????
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:53 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018