![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I would say read the book first!
I say that because films / movies are often ADAPTED from the book version. For example, Big Little Lies was a book first, before HBO adapted an initial series after the book. I actually saw the HBO show first. But when I read the book, I discovered that the HBO series followed some of the story, but not exactly. In the case of Big Little Lies, I loved both the book and the HBO series, but because I watched the series first, it wrecked the original story for me. lol . Anyway, yes, in the case of Molly's Game, I'd rather read the book first, then go see the movie!
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
|
|