Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-25-2024, 02:31 PM   #8761
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

It’s really ok. Things happen!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2024, 05:30 PM   #8762
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Oh my gosh! Guess what arrived today? yes, the vision board from Nycfemme!! It’s gorgeous and it is so point on! Thank you so much for this magical board that I’m gonna put up in my office and look at every day! Woo hoo I’m so glad it arrived!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2024, 01:24 PM   #8763
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default CURRENT PROJECT

My "stamps" are all done. They will go out tomorrow's mail!

I really had fun with this one and hope everyone will enjoy theirs!

Thank you, Nan!!!
Old 03-06-2024, 02:19 PM   #8764
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
My "stamps" are all done. They will go out tomorrow's mail!

I really had fun with this one and hope everyone will enjoy theirs!

Thank you, Nan!!!
Great job Clay!
I happy to say I'm ahead of my usual schedule.

This is a fun project!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2024, 03:05 PM   #8765
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mine went out today, Nan. You should have them by Saturday.

Thanks, Besame'. Good job!!
Old 03-10-2024, 03:04 PM   #8766
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

OK, I’ve never done these before. I’m sure I’m not the only one lol. I came up with a really nice theme and I really like how the stamps have turned out and I’m almost done but I need to figure out how to do the postmark. or at least how to add the denomination. Any attempt of me writing it looks like a scribble.
And, to make things worse, is that I’ve done a set of three stamps for everybody and they’re all different sizes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2024, 04:29 PM   #8767
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Never mind I figured it out. Mine are all done now! They’re drying and I should be able to get them out by the end of the week. I am really really pleased at how they turned out! They’re so pretty!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2024, 10:34 PM   #8768
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still working on my stamps; my idea is taking longer to execute than I originally thought it would. They won't make it to you by Monday Nan, but they will be there before the late deadline. Would you please PM me your address again? Thanks.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2024, 02:40 PM   #8769
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Nanners - I sent my project by Priority Mail today. You should have it Wednesday. Thanks for wrangling this project - it was fun!

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2024, 05:39 PM   #8770
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

My project went out today with tracking numbers. I hope you guys like my stamps!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2024, 05:39 PM   #8771
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

What’s the next project?

Lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 05:56 AM   #8772
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

OK peeps! Projects were due yesterday, but you have until next Tuesday the 26th to get them to me. Good thing, cuz I'm not quite done myself.

1. Nanners: almost done, scurrying
2. Clay: RECEIVED
3. Besame*:
4. Nycfem:
5. soft silver ENROUTE
6. GEMME:
7. GeorgiaMa'am: ENROUTE

nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 06:43 AM   #8773
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
What’s the next project?

Lol
I’ve got a lot on my plate right now with physical therapy and trying to help a friend who has cancer, so I hope someone else will wrangle next!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 08:30 PM   #8774
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
OK peeps! Projects were due yesterday, but you have until next Tuesday the 26th to get them to me. Good thing, cuz I'm not quite done myself.

3. Besame*:
4. Nycfem:
5. soft silver ENROUTE
6. GEMME:
7. GeorgiaMa'am: ENROUTE

Mine went out today and is guaranteed to be there Friday.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2024, 07:22 AM   #8775
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Mine were mailed earlier this week. Scheduled to arrive yesterday???

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2024, 08:46 AM   #8776
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

3. Besame*: ENROUTE (HOPEFULLY ARRIVING TODAY!)
4. Nycfem:
5. soft silver: ENROUTE
6. GEMME: ENROUTE
7. GeorgiaMa'am: RECEIVED
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2024, 02:55 PM   #8777
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

POSSIBLE SCAM ALERT:

I had the weirdest thing happen. I got a text, supposedly from USPS. It said, "Due to an address issue, your package has been redirected to our operations center. Please follow the link provided below to confirm your address, and we will accordingly reschedule the shipment. https://gd.uspsmn"

I have text notification for my mail through USPS, so I didn't think this was really unusual. When I clicked the link, it took me to a website usps-center.world/ac and it gave a tracking number (but not a tracking number I had purchased) and a note that said "We have issues with your shipping address". It looked legit, with USPS fonts, and was well designed. It then asked me to verify my address (which I thought was weird, because wouldn't it want to verify the shipping address? and not my address?). I did not verify the tracking number at this time, I just assumed it was my Priority Mail package to Nan. I put in my address and clicked "Continue" and it took me to a page wanting 0.74 for redelivery on a credit card.

At this point, I got suspicious, and started to investigate. I noticed the odd URL that I listed above, and also that the tracking number was not mine. I went to the USPS website and tracked the tracking number from my USPS receipt there, and it said the package had already been delivered yesterday at 10:21 am.

I am sure this must be some kind of scam. I hope none of you have encountered it, but if you do, track your package on the USPS website to see what is really going on.

A RELATED SCAM ALERT:

When I Googled the USPS web site, I clicked the "Track your Package Now" link. It took me to a website called "www.packagemonitor.com" that looked less legit than the above link, but I thought maybe the P.O. was updating their website. It wanted me to download some software to track my package, and again, I was suspicious.

Finally, I noticed the weird URL, and I typed in the USPS web site myself without Googling it (usps.com). Then I was able to track the package as normal and found out it had been delivered.

SCAM ARTISTS are getting scammier/scummier! Ahhhhh! Beware!

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2024, 02:20 PM   #8778
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Gemme, I got yours!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2024, 06:55 PM   #8779
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Wow, mine is taking the slow route. Lol
It went out last Tuesday, with arrival by Thursday. I mailed it in an envelope, first class. I believe I still have plenty of time🤔😎

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2024, 04:13 PM   #8780
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Plus, my lazy little town isn’t speedy. No worries.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types